[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomposting? I'm not really sure what that means but I'm trying to fit the pieces together here. Somehow what stuck in my craw is Naomi's accusation at Ultra being 'scum protected' when it was Publix knowledge EoD 1 he was protected by the town leader and he was still rolecrushed despite that. Then there is the matter of the bizarre wagon on Dest who confirmed he did an action night 1 and Kiki assuming that was meant at Naomi.
shes doesn’t think anything through properly

solved it for you, you can unstick your craw now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Doomposting? I'm not really sure what that means but I'm trying to fit the pieces together here. Somehow what stuck in my craw is Naomi's accusation at Ultra being 'scum protected' when it was Publix knowledge EoD 1 he was protected by the town leader and he was still rolecrushed despite that. Then there is the matter of the bizarre wagon on Dest who confirmed he did an action night 1 and Kiki assuming that was meant at Naomi.
Yeah I don't think any of this justifies the level of confusion you purport to have, sorry.

Who are we lynching, let's go.

It doesn't fit at all. Why would Dest even bother targeting Naomi for one and Kiku claims he tracked him if he contradicts her? Besides that I just think Kiku is jumping the smoking gun on Des who I will say is one of my stronger town reads.

I think

Day 2 - Vote Count 4

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 2 - Vote Count 4 (As of Post #4443)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki
AM -> Naomi > Unvote
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime > Mid
Psylocke -> Broki
Cal -> Broki
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest
Kiku -> Mid > Dest
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest
Mid -> Dest > Unvote
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku
Mango -> Gram > Broki
Broki -> Reborn

Count:
Broki = 5
(Conq, Reborn, Psylocke, Cal, Mango)
Dest = 4 (Joy, Kiku, Flower, Prof)
Mid = 2 (Nika, Ultra)
Reborn = 1 (Ratchet, Broki)
Kweh = 1 (Gram)
Kiku = 1 (Dest)

Non Voters = 9 (Hime, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Michelle, AM, Mid, Neeko, Naomi)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little more than 1 day 2 hours is left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1

Reborn’s arguments here look like my arguments with him in bleach. He makes bad arguments but I’d overall on tone lean more town. I think he’s probably got more of an edge to him as Town which I’m feeling here.

Went back to compare to Valentines just in case where he was hostile indie (but in a situation where he may as well have been mafia since he was only living threat) and I had an argument with him and I see less edge there too.

Accidentally posted before finishing my post.

Gonna say I don't really town read Broki here because the 0 vote power and immediately going after Flower is pointless? But then she'd know that would draw attention to herself with a vote?

Why not start out by confirming before voting she has 0 vote power? It's plain not optimal play.

Accidentally posted before finishing my post.

Gonna say I don't really town read Broki here because the 0 vote power and immediately going after Flower is pointless? But then she'd know that would draw attention to herself with a vote?

Why not start out by confirming before voting she has 0 vote power? It's plain not optimal play.
so it’s her having a 0 vote and using it that bothers you, over the incriminating investigation result?

id like reads on tweet, hime and reborn pls
Kweh I don't see any real town play from him, not active, not giving much in commenting or interactions, and what happened with Ultra reinforces his theory that not all assassins are the same alignment. Hime I still tentatively have as town but multiple power roles with chat abilities is weird and a potential red flag.

Reborn null. No idea his thing with Ratchet.

Ratchet

Reborn’s arguments here look like my arguments with him in bleach. He makes bad arguments but I’d overall on tone lean more town. I think he’s probably got more of an edge to him as Town which I’m feeling here.

Went back to compare to Valentines just in case where he was hostile indie (but in a situation where he may as well have been mafia since he was only living threat) and I had an argument with him and I see less edge there too.
Tonal memes aside, how much of the argument have you read? Because frankly I don't think he's read anything I've said and has taken to saying it's bad and wrong out of hand.

Ratchet

Kweh I don't see any real town play from him, not active, not giving much in commenting or interactions, and what happened with Ultra reinforces his theory that not all assassins are the same alignment. Hime I still tentatively have as town but multiple power roles with chat abilities is weird and a potential red flag.

Reborn null. No idea his thing with Ratchet.
1 - not a read
2 - why is she town
3 - go read it then

Currently yes. It's between him and Broki but you've said you want to use the duel to skim down your PoE, and assuming you duel Broki or Dest, who would you think is more fitting to the main lynch outside of those two? I'm still town reading Dest so Kiku's tunnel on him is weird with the relation to Naomi.
What's the read of everyone for Kiku?
Did he town up today?

It's her behavior with it and knowing it be noted and not adjusting for it that bothers me. Conq confirming by following her in night 1 doesn't help.
Are you effectively trying to say that what she did is irrational as scum, therefore the result might be horseshit?

if that’s what you’re saying then say it

what do you mean by Conqs result not helping?

Tonal memes aside, how much of the argument have you read? Because frankly I don't think he's read anything I've said and has taken to saying it's bad and wrong out of hand.
I read all of his posts. He’s saying stuff I don’t agree with, and side stepping simple questions you ask him.

Which was exactly my experience with him in Bleach when I was scum, and I used it to dunk on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.