[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find anyone playing defence for her today so my assumption is she's getting bussed, hence I'm looking for the weakest posting around it. It's not like when I voted it was my best direction at all times either, see:
There's no one gonna defend me, 'cause I'm town. That's why I've been saying Reborn vote on me feels opportunistic since it did stick out the most

Underworld Broker

• I think a player who doesn't havw voting power should say it since in the OP it's stated that the VC shows the true value of votes.
  • Are you here?
  • Why did you vote just to vote Broki?
My first post in games p much always has a vote, that's how I get things going

Accidentally posted before finishing my post.

Gonna say I don't really town read Broki here because the 0 vote power and immediately going after Flower is pointless? But then she'd know that would draw attention to herself with a vote?

Why not start out by confirming before voting she has 0 vote power? It's plain not optimal play.
I joined the thread & voted flower cause she posted before me and I didn't bother checking player list, she felt like a good vote regardless since I've mostly seen her be scum in games anyways

It's okay, I gave this reason to Prof already but I don't know where it is so I'd rather just quickly type it out and make it easy.

I absolutely think Kiku is handling his info and my slot in extremely bad faith. He's talking a real big game right now all because he saw me target Gram? I don't believe it.

I haven't liked anything Cal has posted and I don't see any solving from him. Sometimes when he's town, I'll think he's wolf because when he game solves, he says things that I think are completely wrong. However, here he's not even saying anything not does he seem to be trying. I think he had some bad defenses as well and over extended on his defenses (hime and Naomi).

I think the point that Tweet claims assassin and bit is more of a lurking shadow irks me as well. Maybe he's a wolf assassin, but him claiming assassin just pings me like when he claimed role blocker last game and just slid on by. I could see him using the same strategy here as wolf.

I think Reborn's entrance into this game has been extremely meh. His reads list felt fake as well. He's like 'here's my early take' and then included two null reads when he could have just omitted them like he did his reads for over half the play base.

I don't think Mitch or Michelle should be off the hook at all either.
@Orwellian

Status
Not open for further replies.