[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yep i agree, it does matter

but everything else in that follow up post is junk - firstly him voting you isn’t a ‘subtle push’, it’s a declaration of war. Secondly, saying that you have basically no other posts to go off isn’t a point in your favour, the aim is to lynch players you think are scum, not to lynch players to gain info on other players?

if scum just don’t post, how are you going to catch them if you can’t push them cause they have no interactions?
Disagree

You need both vaild reasons and need to set priorities.

There are other pressing candidates who aren't cleared yet he set me (who subbed N1) as priority based on some bs reason.

Even if he did then he didn't actually push me to gain info out of me.

He simply casted vote and then admitted that he was hoping others will join it without him asking for it. Now you tell me how this makes sense? What he was trying to achieve by this play?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your explanation doesn't make sense.
Sincerely, what's the hold up here. You unequivocally said my explanation doesn't make sense, so what is it? We're bot even at the point where you explain why it doesn't make sense, apparently evidencing that you have read it is too much of a hurdle.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes but if my agenda is to inspire a flash wagon, stepping back and seeing if it would build naturally (which is in itself a way of analysing a wagon) isn't exactly the way to do.

I've asked you three times now - what's the argument I made that you don't buy? Surely it's not too hard right - you can just state exactly what it is you disagree with. Why is this so difficult? If you haven't read it, just admit to that and go do so, and spare me more of this horseshit. Chop chop.
Says the person who thought I used unvoting as means to tie people to broki..

Follow your own advice before you start sussing others.

I didn't like what you pulled here.
Sincerely, what's the hold up here. You unequivocally said my explanation doesn't make sense, so what is it? We're bot even at the point where you explain why it doesn't make sense, apparently evidencing that you have read it is too much of a hurdle.
Disagree

There are other pressing candidates who aren't cleared yet he set me (who subbed N1) as priority based on some bs reason.

He simply casted vote and then admitted that he was hoping others will join it without him asking for it. Now you tell me how this makes sense? What he was trying to achieve by this play?
I have explained many times yet somehow you chose to dodge it and making same posts 🤷

Day 2 - Vote Count 3 (As of Post #4266)

Votes:
Conq ->
Broki
AM -> Naomi > Unvote
Naomi -> Gram > Unvote > Dest > unvote
Reborn -> Broki
Nika -> Mid
Ratchet -> Broki > Reborn
Ultra -> Broki > Unvote > Neeko > Mid > Broki > Hime
Psylocke -> Broki
Cal -> Broki
Neeko -> Broki > Unvote
Flower -> Mid > Unvote > Dest
Kiku -> Mid > Dest
Joy -> Dest
Prof -> Reborn > Dest
Mid -> Dest > Unvote
Gram -> Kweh
Dest -> Kiku

Count:
Broki = 4
(Conq, Reborn, Psylocke, Cal)
Dest = 4 (Joy, Kiku, Flower, Prof)
Reborn = 1 (Ratchet)
Mid = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Gram)
Kiku = 1 (Dest)
Hime = 1 (Ultra)

Non Voters = 11 (Hime, Mitch, Kweh, Orwellian, Mango, Broki, Michelle, AM, Mid, Neeko, Naomi)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day 12 hours 30 mins is left

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Will head off to sleep now. Next vote count would have to be in the morning.

Living Players - [24/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Ultra
4. @ConquistadoR
5. @Kiku
6. @hime
7. @Dr. Watson @Reborn
8. @Joygirl
9. @Midnight Delight
10. @Naomi
11. @Alwaysmind
12. @Destroya
13. @Psylocke
14. @MitchMatch
15. @KWEH
16. @Orwellian
17. @Dr_Professor83
18. @MangoSenpai
19. @Underworld Broker
20. @NikaInParis
21. @Flower
22. @Michelle
23. @Grammaton
24. @Neeko

Dead Players - [3/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
Dest is still the second wagon?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Says the person who thought I used unvoting as means to tie people to broki..
Oh?
Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too
You cite not being on her wagon as evidence of us trying to move the lynch away from her. When you're told that we wasn't on her wagon because she's getting resolved another way, you backfill your reasoning into something else and your PoE remains completely unchanged.
I have explained many times yet somehow you chose to dodge it and making same posts 🤷
You haven't answered my question - in your own words, what is the argument I made for not pushing players to join your wagon?

Dest is still the second wagon?
Currently yes. It's between him and Broki but you've said you want to use the duel to skim down your PoE, and assuming you duel Broki or Dest, who would you think is more fitting to the main lynch outside of those two? I'm still town reading Dest so Kiku's tunnel on him is weird with the relation to Naomi.

Disagree

what are you talking about?

What is this ‘BS reason’

what info do you consider acceptable here?

Who is the arbiter of which reasons are valid and which aren’t?

could you answer my question about how you would ever go about catching inactive or low activity scum?

That's two times you've just doomposted Fang - first over the claims, now over the lynch. When can we expect some actual insights?
Doomposting? I'm not really sure what that means but I'm trying to fit the pieces together here. Somehow what stuck in my craw is Naomi's accusation at Ultra being 'scum protected' when it was Publix knowledge EoD 1 he was protected by the town leader and he was still rolecrushed despite that. Then there is the matter of the bizarre wagon on Dest who confirmed he did an action night 1 and Kiki assuming that was meant at Naomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.