[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is there a reason you keep ignoring my explanation for that? Where is the opportunitism here? None of this makes a lick of sense - you will either start addressing what I'm saying in full, or you can go.
Your explanation doesn't make sense.

And, I say the same thing to you - either start playing like town or I will off you myself. Not kidding....

Abstained.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your explanation doesn't make sense.
What about it doesn't make sense? Are you even aware of what I'm referring to here? Tell you what - repeat back to me what my reasoning was, without quoting me directly.
And, I say the same thing to you - either start playing like town or I will off you myself. Not kidding....
Sincerely, how many posts of mine have you even read?

Enough. We're not lynching Broki because we're duelling her, what's your suggestion for the lynch then?

Ratchet

I raised this Point because you literally build your sus on me based on that.
No I didn't, my suspicion was you using unvoting Broki as a means to tie players to her, which doesn't make any sense when we have an alternative method to remove her, and instead of evidencing that you simply wasn't aware of this and reflecting on that, you move the goal posts and *still* have the same POE. What the fuck are you doing?

Reborn

What about it doesn't make sense? Are you even aware of what I'm referring to here? Tell you what - repeat back to me what my reasoning was, without quoting me directly.
Sincerely, how many posts of mine have you even read?

Enough. We're not lynching Broki because we're duelling her, what's your suggestion for the lynch then?
I read what you said. Mich quoted me regarding that duel

I am not buying your explanation regarding voting me.

Reborn

No I didn't, my suspicion was you using unvoting Broki as a means to tie players to her, which doesn't make any sense when we have an alternative method to remove her, and instead of evidencing that you simply wasn't aware of this and reflecting on that, you move the goal posts and *still* have the same POE. What the fuck are you doing?
From where you got this BS?

Prof and hime were sussed even before voted were removed from broki.

And, you were sussed because I didn't like the way you casted vote on me. It does come across to me as Lynch direct which after you said that it's dueling I take back but my point still stands - your way of pushing me come across as opportunistic and I see as way of building votes on me

Ratchet

Can you evidence this please? Prof I think you said was active(?).
And, you were sussed because I didn't like the way you casted vote on me. It does come across to me as Lynch direct which after you said that it's dueling I take back but my point still stands - your way of pushing me come across as opportunistic and I see as way of building votes on me
So I'm trying to build votes on you by not asking for any votes at all? Is that really the argument you want to go with here Reborn?

what’s scummy about this? What’s the opportunity here?

Reborn

Can you evidence this please? Prof I think you said was active(?).
So I'm trying to build votes on you by not asking for any votes at all? Is that really the argument you want to go with here Reborn?
Based on what I have seen so far which isn't nothing much but still give some initial reads

Naomi - town lean
Nekko - town lean
Ultra - furry lean
Conqin- town most likely
Prof - scum lean
Hime - scum lean

Ratchet - neutral
Ripped cal - neutral
Dest - neutral
Flowa - town lean
Nika in Paris - neutral to scum lean vibe

Broki - shoot her

Time to sleep so good night
This is the post I made after cal dropped that bs connection between me and broki and then I went for sleep...
Tbh, broki literally took time of her life to claim.
She beat around the bush and it was clear as day.

Yet, it seems the wagon on her hasn't build. Perhaps her scum friends trying to divert.

Prof, hime, broki, Nika and add Ratchet too

Definitely 2-3 scums atleast among them.

Time to shoot these bitches
This is the post I made today.

Look at the scum leans - only addition is you and no one else. Even conqi sussed me. Cal did but I didn't put them in my scum leans...

I was hoping more would join it (without me explicitly asking them to) - as far as his response goes, not great. .
You literally admited that you hoped more people will join your vote on me without asking them to

Reborn

no, you haven’t, that’s why I’m asking

you’ve said it’s scummy because he’s looking to build votes on you, a point which holds no water
Context matters

Yes your vote on me.

D1 - I wasn't here
D2- I haven't had any major interaction with anyone here on D2.

Yet, you placed vote on me. Now, let's assume you did pressure vote. But you haven't tagged me or pushed me at all. You just cast a vote.

So, I see this as subtle attempt to push lynch direction towards me

Let's assume that you scum read me and then as well your vote makes no sense because you are opting to vote someone who barely had any interaction and thus my lynch won't even give you any info while there are other more pressing candidates.

yep i agree, it does matter

but everything else in that follow up post is junk - firstly him voting you isn’t a ‘subtle push’, it’s a declaration of war. Secondly, saying that you have basically no other posts to go off isn’t a point in your favour, the aim is to lynch players you think are scum, not to lynch players to gain info on other players?

if scum just don’t post, how are you going to catch them if you can’t push them cause they have no interactions?

Ratchet

This is the post I made after cal dropped that bs connection between me and broki and then I went for sleep...

This is the post I made today.

Look at the scum leans - only addition is you and no one else. Even conqi sussed me. Cal did but I didn't put them in my scum leans...

You literally admited that you hoped more people will join your vote on me without asking them to
Yes but if my agenda is to inspire a flash wagon, stepping back and seeing if it would build naturally (which is in itself a way of analysing a wagon) isn't exactly the way to do.

I've asked you three times now - what's the argument I made that you don't buy? Surely it's not too hard right - you can just state exactly what it is you disagree with. Why is this so difficult? If you haven't read it, just admit to that and go do so, and spare me more of this horseshit. Chop chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.