[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Ratchet here is my concern with you.

You pretend that I came out on broki based on what you said - tbh, you should stop seeing that world revolves around you. You utterly disregarded that two people can come up with same conclusion.

Then, you say cal highlighted connection between broki and me which is based on one post but at the same time said that my case on others is devoid of info.

Double standards🤷

Your case is based on one post which I made in response to broki post
I believe you have mech info otherwise you won't be acting so confident.

So, Vote underworld broker. time to claim Miss Broki
Right at the beginning I quoted conqi saying that and he liked the post which made me believe he definitely has some mech for sure and voted her
My vote stays on broki

Her reaction after conqi pushed her isn't giving me town vibes
Seeing her reaction I said my vote stays on her
I'm here lol

I don't like this post and it feels opportunistic
Till this time I didn't even quote broki. It was broki who quoted me by making above post
You don't like it? Well then what you gonna do about it?
And, all I did is make a response. That's all.

Cal build whole premise that I am bussing broki based on one post. Isn't this lack of evidence?

And, when I gave my reads - and, I am surprised how people whom I gave netural/scum read in that started sussing me immediately after that - you, prof, hime....

Now, I subbed in last night. Obviously, I haven't read whole game and my reads are intuitive and it should have been obvious. Yet, I noticed that prof, hime and you made a sus.

What you did is opportunistic af. More so when you didn't push me for pressure vote. You simply wanted my wagon to build and expected people to pick on it because you voted me.

If you really wanted to solve my slot you would have pushed me but instead you actually wanted people to pick on your vote.

That's why you are scum

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If ur team messed with me/him ofc ud gladly join my wagon since u know what he got if false, do u see why it comes off as opportunistic?
Nice try but devoid of logic

If I had messed with conqi results then I would maintain distance and see how things fare out instead of jumping on it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What you did is opportunistic af. More so when you didn't push me for pressure vote. You simply wanted my wagon to build and expected people to pick on it because you voted me.
Is there a reason you keep ignoring my explanation for that? Where is the opportunitism here? None of this makes a lick of sense - you will either start addressing what I'm saying in full, or you can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.