[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love dunking on Mitch.

[Vote MitchMatch]



Why are people assuming that every fraction gets an assassin? That would mean they can kill at least four townsmen a night if they also have fraction kills right? Besides the idea of receiving an order before you can kill someone is somewhat moot when they're on the same team anyway. I assume Ult's role is a singular one.


Also seeing Naomi push for Reload to start spamming gifs with her when she was being pressured looked like a way to divert attention from herself.


Anyway with the votes I'll follow the wagon for now.


[Vote Lynch Hime]
 
Day 1 - Vote Count 2 (As of Post #886)​


Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime > Mitch
Hime -> Ultra
Psylocke -> Naomi > Hime > Mid > Hime
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime > Unvote > Hime > Mitch
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy
Flower -> Kweh
Cal -> Reloaded
Kweh -> Conq
Neeko -> Prof


Count:
Hime = 3
(Utra, Ratchet, Psylocke)
Mitch = 2 (Dest, Prof)
Prof = 2 (Gram, Neeko)
Ultra = 1 (Hime)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Joy = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Flower)
Reloaded = 1 (Cal)
Conq = 1 (Kweh)

Non Voters = 14 (Mono, Tpein, Conq, Kiku, Watson, Joy, Mid, Naomi, Reloaded, Mitch, Orwellian, Mango, Broker, Michelle)


Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little more than 1 day 11 hours and 30 minutes is left


Day 1 ends in - Countdown

​
Votes are spread all over the place.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎



Why are people assuming that every fraction gets an assassin? That would mean they can kill at least four townsmen a night if they also have fraction kills right? Besides the idea of receiving an order before you can kill someone is somewhat moot when they're on the same team anyway. I assume Ult's role is a singular one.


Also seeing Naomi push for Reload to start spamming gifs with her when she was being pressured looked like a way to divert attention from herself.


Anyway with the votes I'll follow the wagon for now.


[Vote Lynch Hime]
Not good.
 
Just fyi I‘m feeling better about them if they aren‘t claiming Masons. I don‘t see Cal doing this if he‘s Town and Hime‘s scum either, but if Hime isn‘t confirming him back Cal can still be scum who is just defending a Town Hime as well. So I think Hime is likely Town unless Cal takes everything back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top