[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love dunking on Mitch.

[Vote MitchMatch]

Why are people assuming that every fraction gets an assassin? That would mean they can kill at least four townsmen a night if they also have fraction kills right? Besides the idea of receiving an order before you can kill someone is somewhat moot when they're on the same team anyway. I assume Ult's role is a singular one.

Also seeing Naomi push for Reload to start spamming gifs with her when she was being pressured looked like a way to divert attention from herself.

Anyway with the votes I'll follow the wagon for now.

[Vote Lynch Hime]

Day 1 - Vote Count 2 (As of Post #886)

Votes:
Ultra ->
Mid> Hime
Dest -> Ultra > Hime > Mitch
Hime -> Ultra
Psylocke -> Naomi > Hime > Mid > Hime
AM -> Mid
Ratchet -> Hime
Prof -> Hime > Unvote > Hime > Mitch
Gram -> Prof
Nika -> Joy
Flower -> Kweh
Cal -> Reloaded
Kweh -> Conq
Neeko -> Prof

Count:
Hime = 3
(Utra, Ratchet, Psylocke)
Mitch = 2 (Dest, Prof)
Prof = 2 (Gram, Neeko)
Ultra = 1 (Hime)
Mid = 1 (AM)
Joy = 1 (Nika)
Kweh = 1 (Flower)
Reloaded = 1 (Cal)
Conq = 1 (Kweh)

Non Voters = 14 (Mono, Tpein, Conq, Kiku, Watson, Joy, Mid, Naomi, Reloaded, Mitch, Orwellian, Mango, Broker, Michelle)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to achieve majority
A little more than 1 day 11 hours and 30 minutes is left

Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Votes are spread all over the place.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Why are people assuming that every fraction gets an assassin? That would mean they can kill at least four townsmen a night if they also have fraction kills right? Besides the idea of receiving an order before you can kill someone is somewhat moot when they're on the same team anyway. I assume Ult's role is a singular one.

Also seeing Naomi push for Reload to start spamming gifs with her when she was being pressured looked like a way to divert attention from herself.

Anyway with the votes I'll follow the wagon for now.

[Vote Lynch Hime]
Not good.

Just fyi I‘m feeling better about them if they aren‘t claiming Masons. I don‘t see Cal doing this if he‘s Town and Hime‘s scum either, but if Hime isn‘t confirming him back Cal can still be scum who is just defending a Town Hime as well. So I think Hime is likely Town unless Cal takes everything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.