[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On one hand he claimed instantly

On the other hand *Aurelian* claimed instantly

Also I have no control of my role so that sounds functionally useless?
Can you target anyone? Check with Ekko and come back, even if you don't know what it does, if you can submit a target I *could* see it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're 100% certain? Like, straight up ask "Ekko - can I target someone"
Ultra the sooner you do this the better

If you can target someone I can actually see this because it's a direct counter, otherwise it makes no sense

Which yeah it's an Ekko game, but still

This is a pretty bad mischaracterization of my town play to be honest. Also seems like a disassociation fallacy on your part, this will be probably my last post until I'm back from work in about, 9 hours since my shift starts at 12pm and I have like 15 minutes before I have to leave the home and won't be posting from my phone.
In Yugioh, and Dressrosa (where I experienced it first hand) and spectating the Traitors game, you came off as aggressive, hot headed, and a bit belligerent. (None of this is meant in offense).

To the point where after seeing you in Traitors I was very quick to make sure not to get into a back and forth with you in Dressrosa bc I was afraid of it detailing the entire game. Something you called me a spineless coward for. You’re much much more tame here. You almost bit my head off when I made my case on you for your play around Ratchet that game.

Also there was a cheekiness to you that game that I haven’t seen here.

Anyway I did a quick ISO of Kweh's posts and I have one *major* issue with Hime's claim regarding a certain ability if she is town because its very similar to mine.
You’re not gonna elaborate on the Hime thing? For Tweet I agree with most of what you posted

Slip up? Don't really know but honestly don't really like it either way.
How is this a slip up?

The best part of this all is Kiku keeps demanding a claim even after she spend her load and gave a claim herself to thread. Meanwhile I'm unscathed and she's blabbering like a silly billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.