[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna. (

1. RippedCal - Town lean
2. Ratchet - Town lean
3. Ultra - Town lean
4. ConquistadoR - Town
5. Kiku - Town lean
6. hime - Scum lean
7. Reborn - slight scum lean
8. Joygirl - Inide?
9. Midnight Delight - Unfortunately I think he's just town
10. Naomi - Town
11. Alwaysmind - Null
12. Destroya - Scum/ Indie lean
13. Psylocke - Town
14. MitchMatch - Null
15. KWEH - Null
16. Orwellian - Null
17. Dr_Professor83 - Town
19. Underworld Broker - scum lean
20. NikaInParis - Town
21. Flower - Town
22. Michelle - Town
23. Grammaton - Town lean
24. Neeko - Scum lean

So, I have a lot of nulls, I am quite aware. But I just seem to not really have much to grab onto when it comes to many players. There's few interactions that I can gather information from. That being said, yes, there is information buried in even the most mundane of posts, but I don't have the computational powers to extract them.

I have Kiku as town lean as Dest's sukuna claim is a bit weird, and I think the whole situation with Naomi/ Gram/ Dest/ Kiku is whack, there's something off on that whole thing. It's not impossible, but I find it difficult to believe that in the entire chain all of them are town, and the one who is standing out to look the worst in the chain is Dest.
Gram seems pretty nonchalant about the fact that Dest targeted him,. he doesn't really give two shits. I don't know if Gramma has given any reasons why he seems so unphased by this, but he did tell me that he didn't know what had happened to him.

The only world where Kiku would by lying about this is if he was in cahoots with Gram. But what I've seen of Gram so far, I'm not sure I'm putting him in a suspicion list just yet. He seemed pretty calm and collected about confrontation, so I'm willing to give him that benefit of doubt.

I unfortunately don't really have any super hard solid Scum reads, I have a lot of nulls and scum leans. I don't really feel like I have a good overall comprehension of the big picture of this game.

Like, I'm starting to see a storyline unfold here, but I at the moment fail to really pinpoint anyone exactly.

I haven't read through KWEH's posts as of this post, so I put him in null based off my impression of him. He felt pretty impressionless to me, just being there. That's why I give Kweh a null and Neeko a scum lean, because I ISO'd Neeko's posts, and I felt like he was only asking some questions, but they didn't really seem to be leading anywhere. It felt more like CWAC to me, than anything.
So if I were to do a G2H rn, I'd probably go for that slot.

Hime, I haven't been really interacting with that much, but I saw the narrative that she was very defensive of Destroya. And with Dest jokingly or not, claiming Sukuna, this looks a bit weird to me. I think Ultra said earlier that hime was a Mason, right? She had someone she could talk in the PMs with. I don't recall if it was clarified that Hime made the connection, or if they were connected by roles. If she were the one who made the neighbour, then it's also a possible person for Psychic's alleged inevitable demise.

Like I mentioned earlier, Reborn just doesn't really hit right with me, I don't have anything concrete to point out, but it just feels a little bit off. I know that it isn't helpful, or much to go off of, but I'm not exactly pushing for his lynch either right now.
He hasn't given me anything to latch onto, but then again, I will admitt I haven't really analysed what he has been saying to a great extent.

Yeah, I think that's about what I have to say about that rn)
Oh so I'm null and you haven't read any of my posts but you're voting me right now over any of your scum leans

O K A Y

I had a few days to learn the game from scratch, and still only managed to learn only the basics - what is town, scum, leaders, lynch, what meta means

Everything else is an unknown to me and I'm learning as I go.

I posed questions multiple times during D1, and people were kind enough to answer (mostly @Flower and @Dr_Professor83 ).

And earlier today I made a statement that basically spelled out my future.

Btw, you and Dest are trying to take heat off of your own backs and see me as a target. Good luck on that
I'm just asking you questions; that's kind of typical for a Mafia game. There's no heat on me, though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It was me. Did Naomi claim this? She has to be lying then.
Salmon,. (My man, this was the entire premise.

You were being looked as a potential scum because Naomi claims that she was shot at while hiding behind Gramma. Kiku says he saw you visit Gramma.
You then confirmed that you targeted gramma with a non-postive action as I'm pretty sure you said. If I'm wrong then I apologise, I don't have that post up right now.)

if u believe there was no motivation behind it, y does scum prof go out of his way then to help a newbie stay afloat when he could easily ignore u and let u drown, thereby making u an easier target?

i answered earlier but ill break it down a bit
last dp u had no thoughts on me at all for the most part, correct?
u went around last dp saying prof was scum but no one really followed it
if u look at my wagon, flower and prof were the 2 who got the most votes on me by tagging players throughout the day to vote me
although ratchet started the wagon, u can argue flower and prof were the main driving forces behind it

what i hold issue with is how u voted and acted during EOD last phase
after i revealed i could reveal janitor kills is when u voted me, and u put a sad crying gif to go along with it
u had the entire day to vote me but waited until what seemed like id be a threat to scum
and i understand majority vote, but u r voting on a wagon that the guy u mainly sus was a major reason for

then when the wagons switched, u refused to change saying that most of the day has revolved around discussion of me and hence u would rather see my lynch go thru rather than a random cfd
while this is entirely acceptable, i dont think this is very fair considering, agn that the wagon was in part largely headed by ur main sus and that quite literally all of those players that had interacted with me the past 48 hrs and believed my lynch was the best way to go, changed their mind
the only ppl who stayed on my wagon were ppl who werent around/werent going to be around and u
while yes, agn u can explain ur attachment to my vote, it just came off as over attachment when u voted me purely for reasons of majority to begin with and then when t-pein was 1 or 2 votes away from majority and u still decided to hold ur ground and argue for my lynch instead and insist that ppl move back

also with ur end of day, i didnt particularly like that post of urs where u said ur claim was "ready to go"
im not sure y u would even say that to begin with
all it comes off is that u and ur scum team have finished crafting a good claim for u and that ur itching to claim it
the conversation u had with prof that led to that post didnt even warrant a claim in the slightest so not sure y u would bring it up at all

coming to today, im not particularly fond of ur vote on midnight and the reasoning behind it
yes, while i do believe his trolling regarding info is annoying, i just dont see how it has directly fucked town over in any sense
while we may have wasted time discussing him, its not like he truly caused something disastrous to town as u make it sound
i just dont understand how or y u decided that a useless troll is the biggest fish to fry today out of all the other mech, results, and discussion that have happened this phase
You base your whole argument on two things:
- weak reasoning re: my vote on you yesterday
- thinking my sporadic (ig) gameplay comes from a scum place instead of from a guy who's literally playing this bs game for the first fucking time

1. I voted you yesterday simply becazse:
It was Day 1 of my first day playing this shit and I wanted some resolution to 48 hours of nothing.
Your wagon was the closest to being completed and I was well aware that Prof and Flower had a lot to do with it. But I read Flower as town and thought Prof was on your wagon to mask his scuminess.

It ended up being for nothing and T Pain ended up being eliminated.

2. You and your scummate Dest have sludge on your eyesockets so I'll say it once more:
I am playing this crap for the first time, aight!

I don't know how any of you wannabe sherlocks play.

I don't know 90% of the inside lingo.

I try to judge by my own merits, and go from there. Even if I'm wrong.
I. Am. Trying. To. Learn.

Now kindly piss off in any direction you like and try to pass on your scumy vibes elsewhere.

Or just vote me, idgaf.

J

Joygirl1

lol so we have two people claiming hiders and both also hid behind Gramm on the first night? :kobeha:

@Grammaton What kind of an absolute tank you must be! We want you as our royal bodyguard as you must be such an muscle-packed knight! Our old royal knight, Rippe D. Cal was once in good form, but looking at him now... :jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.