[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
Kelp. (so in honor of @Ultra , I went back and looked, and he has consistently beein advertising against Hime, so it seems I have misremembered the line of events. But I do recall someone saying that hime was a mason and that she was possibly not in the pool of suspects of Psychic's alleged demise)
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
My high score is 4. Try to beat it
0 times here. My entire house got it once except me, was pretty wild. Even weirder, I have a blood condition called neutropenia which, broadly, means I have less white blood cells and thus am at greater risk of catching things like that. I can't really explain it, the one person with the best likelihood of catching it out of 6, didn't.
 
It's bad timing that I really feel like talking shit with people during a time where it can feasibly be interpreted as throwing the towel and trolling and not contributing etc

Question is do I care
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top