[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you ignoring that I was pushing for his claim there too? Goes for Ultra as well but this is the second time you've altered the argument to suit your purpose.

you also sat on a fence with him, which im sure @Destroya recalls, where you said he was stubborn and digging his heels in whereas scum dest will do that but eventually give in to appease town. he asked you if that makes him town but you wouldn't give him that.

im aware you were, you pushed for a lot of claims last phase which i found unusual as i stated during the day as it was approaching ridiculous amounts of info for scum to work with considering we could only realistically lynch two players that phase. WG hosts generally punish mass claims too unless im wrong so that's why it came off peculiar to me that you had no issue with the amount of claims coming in that you were the one largely asking for.

im not going to make a perfect, 100% logic case on you ratchet. i haven't read enough of the thread to do so, but a lot of what ive gathered since and again the general state of the game makes you the most likely candidate to be scum.

I think Tweet should die first, honestly. I think he was obviously saved from dying and isn't a setup. I think the way Ratchet handled EOD and trying to explain how majority works then CFDing was incredibly disingenuous. I think Cal is probably wolf as well.
i think ratchet is the bigger priority and i think that could be a red herring.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like what the actual fuck

We have Magic using *Psychic* as a point against me ignoring how she came to that read (it was because she thought Prof/hime/I were all scum), we having Ultra claim that Kiku might be town because she pushed X to claim, ignoring that... so was I, then we have Magic +1 that and say "ya I agree scum would hold that, which is why it's Ratchet"

I'm pointing this out and nothing

Vote: Neeko

He's approached today extremely disingenuously and hasn't actually been able to establish why "the game state" calls for scum in "one of or both of Ultra/Ratchet"

Status
Not open for further replies.