[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote lynch KWEH

Don´t know if I even bother sending in any assassination targets anymore. It´s like giving someone a free pass for insulting me if an assassin ends up shooting another townie.
For the record with AM dead the scum control over any kill you suggest has gone up so you should seriously consider retiring your submissions.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I feel like my reads at this point are fairly obvious - when you catch up you'll have a pretty good idea. If you want a full reads breakdown you'll have to wait until tomorrow - my vote is currently on Neeko.
Why not on Kweh and Cal?
what do you think of Kweh, Cal & the Reborn lynch? Thats where the juicy stuff is, not really interested in rest tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
For the record with AM dead the scum control over any kill you suggest has gone up so you should seriously consider retiring your submissions.
Yea nah.
Look at AM's role, he at best has 3 shots.
And last night, Scum couldnt mess with targets so it doesnt matter.
Unless they get a buff tonight they cant mess.

Basically Assassins are close to their final shot. Time to use it all up to clear POE.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Last night Dest & Am were targets and clearly Am was voted up.
Meaning assassins have used up 2 shots. One more shot is probably left which i think is best used when scum cant manipulate shots.
Cal or midnight seems ok as targets to me.

Ratchet

Why not on Kweh and Cal?
what do you think of Kweh, Cal & the Reborn lynch? Thats where the juicy stuff is, not really interested in rest tbh.
I've already discussed this lol, if you read my posts from yesterday I bring up where Cal's linkage with Reborn/Broki was tenuous, so now with the context of a Reborn town flip he looks pretty horrendous. There are some parts I don't love that I have to get past - Tweet being scum can explain the CFD but it'd be very on the nose, Tweet being town doesn't really make Cal's actions have any sense as scum so I'm not interested in a lynch there today. Optimally, Tweet makes the most sense, but I'd like to explore other directions too, and Neeko I feel has come in with an agenda and pushed it hard, playing largely to paranoia.

As an aside, I don't have any real issue with the Reborn lynch on principle - I was faced with a lynch on someone I scum read and a lynch on someone whose wagon was just drifting through the day, I picked the more exciting one (for worse). But the formation of it is whatever.

That said if tweet keeps being a useless sack of bird pooopie I will probably just pitch it there
can you explain why it would be strategically better to move an L-1 lynch away from a town player and blow a power role to do it when the new target is inherently lynchable anyway?

What did they gain from that if tweet is town?

Ratchet

My votes been there lmao
I'm still waiting for some actual engagement by the way here - you said my reasoning on Reborn came before the vote - why do you keep ignoring that my strongest reason to scum read came after the vote, and I never sold it as otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.