[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don‘t have to be converted into the scum team, just count as their members for parity reasons.
But what does 'parity reasons' mean? Lose their abilities permanently or temporarily? Vote power? I guess the point of my role is to temporarily stop-gap that with how the role reveals work and the Transfiguration thing being targeted at those who indicate their roles without fully revealing?
I would still prefer lynching Kweh and getting rid of Midnight or Cal but this doesn't really reflect well. I know you said it before earlier in the game but is a weird move.

Given my role and the flavour it‘s highly likely scum have a form of conversion.
Sukuna is probably the hostile converter then? Conversions and cultist abilities are usually a hostile indie thing, not a scum ability in most Ekko games I've played in. I don't really know JJK lore/follow it so I can't really say anything with certainty here.

But what does 'parity reasons' mean? Lose their abilities permanently or temporarily? Vote power? I guess the point of my role is to temporarily stop-gap that with how the role reveals work and the Transfiguration thing being targeted at those who indicate their roles without fully revealing?
I would still prefer lynching Kweh and getting rid of Midnight or Cal but this doesn't really reflect well. I know you said it before earlier in the game but is a weird move.

Sukuna is probably the hostile converter then? Conversions and cultist abilities are usually a hostile indie thing, not a scum ability in most Ekko games I've played in. I don't really know JJK lore/follow it so I can't really say anything with certainty here.
Nah, Sukuna is an Indie with an endgame mechanic to my knowledge.

And for the above, it would be like that: Ultra is Town, and there are 4 Town (including him, since his alignment didn‘t change) and 3 scum left, but scum would win at that point because Ultra counts towards their team, making this a 3 Town vs 4 scum.

Like I just think there has to be more to that because if they just transfigure players, why even give those players new roles and not just say they got transfigured, they lost access to their roles?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sukuna feels more like an SK with a wincon to get 20 fingers and kill a certain number of people.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And for the above, it would be like that: Ultra is Town, and there are 4 Town (including him, since his alignment didn‘t change) and 3 scum left, but scum would win at that point because Ultra counts towards their team, making this a 3 Town vs 4 scum.
That's shit because then the onus is on town to hunt players who are playing town, if that's what we're dealing with then this whole thing is a circus.

J

Joygirl1

No need to protect your queen this time, we hear scum thinking big "Tonight we´re gonna do it, tonight we´re gonna kill the queen!" but we are a warrior queen, so try to come and get us, you might regret it!

This out of the way we don´t care when some worms are complaining about our "poor" play. Might as well crush them at the next opportunity given.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He's a ticking time bomb.
I'm sure once he gains enough fingers, we'll have superkills, lynch immunities, kill immunities and everything.
Malevolent Shrine will be some broken shit.

We gotta get this guy soon.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Flower - I'd check Gram tonight, and if that's a no go try Nika or Mango. Struggling to see a plausible indie after that.
Why we sus'ing Mango?
He's damn near confirmed Town, unless he's been playing with that PR for no reason just to sell his flavor.
Which i dont think Mango would do when he's isn't super active.

I think he's lazy town.

Status
Not open for further replies.