[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, there‘s likely conversions. My role turns a hostile Indie Town, so I do think scum have conversions as well. It‘s possible they can convert the transfigured players.
It can't be a conversion, Ultra said his win con didn't change after he found out he was Transfigured:
I was "transfigured" last night. I am rolecrushed and now have a new role that is both unknown and completely involuntary. My wincon has not changed but I am basically a zombie.

lol

J

Joygirl1

Ekko: *doesn´t like mass claiming*
Also Ekko: *gives most players binding vows that unlock when they claim*

We also think that Midnight is making up this census, can´t imagine the numbers of scums and indies to be so low. Midnight is either scum or hostile indie we assume.

Ekko: *doesn´t like mass claiming*
Also Ekko: *gives most players binding vows that unlock when they claim*

We also think that Midnight is making up this census, can´t imagine the numbers of scums and indies to be so low. Midnight is either scum or hostile indie we assume.
My recommendations are Cal & Midnight for Assassin targets.

Lynch Tweet. Then sort the rest next day.

@Ratchet here is my concern with you.

You pretend that I came out on broki based on what you said - tbh, you should stop seeing that world revolves around you. You utterly disregarded that two people can come up with same conclusion.

Then, you say cal highlighted connection between broki and me which is based on one post but at the same time said that my case on others is devoid of info.

Double standards🤷

Your case is based on one post which I made in response to broki post

Right at the beginning I quoted conqi saying that and he liked the post which made me believe he definitely has some mech for sure and voted her

Seeing her reaction I said my vote stays on her

Till this time I didn't even quote broki. It was broki who quoted me by making above post

And, all I did is make a response. That's all.

Cal build whole premise that I am bussing broki based on one post. Isn't this lack of evidence?

And, when I gave my reads - and, I am surprised how people whom I gave netural/scum read in that started sussing me immediately after that - you, prof, hime....

Now, I subbed in last night. Obviously, I haven't read whole game and my reads are intuitive and it should have been obvious. Yet, I noticed that prof, hime and you made a sus.

What you did is opportunistic af. More so when you didn't push me for pressure vote. You simply wanted my wagon to build and expected people to pick on it because you voted me.

If you really wanted to solve my slot you would have pushed me but instead you actually wanted people to pick on your vote.

That's why you are scum
good case on ratchet by reborn btw.

would give it a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.