[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s possible he’s town sure, but I think he’s just scum here

he was L-1 - why not just take the lynch and then assuming you think reborn was a scum driven lynch (full disclosure i came round to the reasons too) just bag him the day after, with or without the execute? Your analysis lacks contextual fibre in a big way here

In fact why would the players youre sussing move away from tweet (which was my direction) just to blow an execute on reborn who would have been lynchable anyway?

ratchet doesn’t do retard shit for ‘WIFOM’ l, so your line of thought doesn’t resonate at all with me

as for conflicting thoughts - you weren’t trying to control any narrative which is the hallmark of your play as any alignment, and essentially what you’re doing today, but even before you got sick, you seemed kinda detached, so whilst you weren’t ‘scummy’, I was experiencing some dissonance around your slot cause I couldn’t rationalise it outside of you being some form of indy

with all that said, stop fucking around and vote tweet, or disprove my reasoning, I’ll let you decide
i missed the majority of day 1 and couldn't read back. i am now reading back day 2, which i have roughly 500 posts left of.

i cant really refute your reasoning as it's basically a conclusion tweet just doesn't give a fuck as scum. i think it's more likely based on the state of the game, the amount of fluff, etc.

can you explain why it would be strategically better to move an L-1 lynch away from a town player and blow a power role to do it when the new target is inherently lynchable anyway?

What did they gain from that if tweet is town?
A frame that sets up another mislynch is not "blowing" a PR, I won't argue that it is probably suboptimal usage.

i missed the majority of day 1 and couldn't read back. i am now reading back day 2, which i have roughly 500 posts left of.

i cant really refute your reasoning as it's basically a conclusion tweet just doesn't give a fuck as scum. i think it's more likely based on the state of the game, the amount of fluff, etc.
like I said before i ain’t pretending I’ve got him dead to rights on play

but situationally, the execute fiasco only really makes sense if like. Tweet is the executioner - he was l-1

outside of that it’s just bad?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
A frame that sets up another mislynch is not "blowing" a PR, I won't argue that it is probably suboptimal usage.
How little respect do you have for my scum game here? Like seriously, talking with you today has been like talking to a rock. And that's when I get responses, which is only about half the time.

I'm not, my vote is staying right where it is on him.

And you think its better to convert Sukuna to town vs just killing him since the latter is an easier option and removes a threat from town's side with a super powerful hostile Indie?
I think it‘s better to convert him since that gives Town one more member, confirmed even and simultaneously removes a threat.

I'm still waiting for some actual engagement by the way here - you said my reasoning on Reborn came before the vote - why do you keep ignoring that my strongest reason to scum read came after the vote, and I never sold it as otherwise?
You assigned Cal a town read for reasoning prior to and independent of your own

can you explain how it set things up tho? If he’s town, he was obviously mislynchable by virtue of the fact he had 12 votes yesterday … What kind of resistance you think a reborn wagon would have got?

Ratchet

And actually @hime you've seen how I used the execute in GoT - this is not to say I will always use it the same exact way but you yourself refuting this being some big brain ploy to set up... Tweet who was almost lynched anyway yesterday. So what exactly is your contention here?

How little respect do you have for my scum game here? Like seriously, talking with you today has been like talking to a rock. And that's when I get responses, which is only about half the time.
My attention is a bit divided

What do you think Magic's play angle is here, presuming he isn't trying to strong arm to cross the finish line based on existing numbers?

like I said before i ain’t pretending I’ve got him dead to rights on play

but situationally, the execute fiasco only really makes sense if like. Tweet is the executioner - he was l-1

outside of that it’s just bad?
do you think ratchet is town?

if not then my mind is that even if tweet is scum the loss of ratchet is a bigger net loss for any mafia team than tweet, even if he was scum.

also im sure im almost at EOD so im sure ill come around to how he got form 1-L to reborn being executed, however the same thing happened with me on day 2 of ratchet's game lol(of course the executioner was town there but ya).

Ratchet

You assigned Cal a town read for reasoning prior to and independent of your own
Where did I do this? I assigned Cal a Town read *after* I saw what I thought was Reborn linking players to Broki - hello? After I'd identified this, I'd noticed Cal had saw it at the start of the day, and thought "huh that looks better for him". And *then*, I went back later when discussing it with you, and saw that his reasoning was pretty premature actually, which I noted then too.

You have no excuse for this. I laid it all out to you yesterday, and you stopped responding, which I took to mean a concession. Then today, you repeat the arguments. What the fuck are you doing?

can you explain how it set things up tho? If he’s town, he was obviously mislynchable by virtue of the fact he had 12 votes yesterday … What kind of resistance you think a reborn wagon would have got?
I mostly agree with you, but I also think we should factor in that they need to kill a certain Town role (Gojo) to win and Reborn was unclaimed and could have been that role. So Reborn might have been the more attractive lynch target if Tweet is Town as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.