[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate keep playing. i know it's frustrated getting sussed but it's also apart of the game. if you are town, which i think you are based on the emotional reactions youre exhibiting towards hime, then it's best to just acknowledge people can and will be wrong. i hope you stick around.
i actually dont necessarily equate frustration to towniness when it comes to new players
i remember doing something along the lines of telling ppl that they r stupid idiots repeatedly and would regret lynching me etc.
def venting a lot of frustration into the thread coming from not being able to adequately defend myself (as well as for being bussed)
after that i learned that it just hurts ur team to do that

my take on it at least^

i cant recall if i quoted this already, but this didn't seem like a teammate interaction, as in negative teammate equity.

ya i dont think tweet is gonna flip scum here. i think he just cant be assed because there's too many posts and too much shit for him to care.

@Grammaton do you not think that could be the case.

also what are your conflicting thoughts on me.
I think it’s possible he’s town sure, but I think he’s just scum here

he was L-1 - why not just take the lynch and then assuming you think reborn was a scum driven lynch (full disclosure i came round to the reasons too) just bag him the day after, with or without the execute? Your analysis lacks contextual fibre in a big way here

In fact why would the players youre sussing move away from tweet (which was my direction) just to blow an execute on reborn who would have been lynchable anyway?

ratchet doesn’t do retard shit for ‘WIFOM’ l, so your line of thought doesn’t resonate at all with me

as for conflicting thoughts - you weren’t trying to control any narrative which is the hallmark of your play as any alignment, and essentially what you’re doing today, but even before you got sick, you seemed kinda detached, so whilst you weren’t ‘scummy’, I was experiencing some dissonance around your slot cause I couldn’t rationalise it outside of you being some form of indy

with all that said, stop fucking around and vote tweet, or disprove my reasoning, I’ll let you decide

J

Joygirl1

Vote lynch KWEH

Don´t know if I even bother sending in any assassination targets anymore. It´s like giving someone a free pass for insulting me if an assassin ends up shooting another townie.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Vote lynch KWEH

Don´t know if I even bother sending in any assassination targets anymore. It´s like giving someone a free pass for insulting me if an assassin ends up shooting another townie.
You're worrying too much about it. Do keep doing what you were doing.
You dont have to explain yourself.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not much ill get to that.
I suggest you also give us a rainbow reads list.
I feel like my reads at this point are fairly obvious - when you catch up you'll have a pretty good idea. If you want a full reads breakdown you'll have to wait until tomorrow - my vote is currently on Neeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.