[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower @MitchMatch You know from our chat that I´m using my brain very well and that this accusations of playing "poorly" are not warranted! So fucking sick of getting attacked from some smartasses which think they can do it better while in reality they aren´t.
joygirl, breathe pls mi queen. let the game play out and we'll show them at the end. it's frustrating but there's no reason to judge an unfinished product. you ignored them, just move on and let's keep trying to win for town.

tbf she didn't know you were the cop.

i disagree with the selection, but you cant use the cop stuff against her when she likely didn't pick up on it.

(but i agree we should drop the assassin kills).
honestly the cop thing seemed pretty obvi imo which is y I defended him and kept saying gram confirmed nothing bad happened to him

but oh well :zosleepy:

Speaking of covid tho I recently had it for the third time, was barely a flu this time around but fun times nonetheless
im pretty sure covid is what i just had and it feels like i have heart issues and will probably have to go to the ER later to do an EKG so it wasn't fun this time around for me lol.

@Flower @MitchMatch You know from our chat that I´m using my brain very well and that this accusations of playing "poorly" are not warranted! So fucking sick of getting attacked from some smartasses which think they can do it better while in reality they aren´t.
Chill. I know how much thought you put into everything. Don‘t let anyone get you down. It‘s easy for other people to whine, but if they were in your position they‘d likely do and argue the same as you.

J

Joygirl1

Chill. I know how much thought you put into everything. Don‘t let anyone get you down. It‘s easy for other people to whine, but if they were in your position they‘d likely do and argue the same as you.
You should know best.
Pretty sure I´m putting more thoughts into mafia rounds than a lot of other players. Nobody has the right to say things like I would not be using my brain.

@Neeko walk me through your thoughts on Mango, Tweet, and Midnight if you can.
i mean with mango i just explained it. i have not much familiarity with him as i played fairy tale with him and nothing else and cant really recall much, but based on his scum conclusions themselves im not feeling great about his slot and could see him as scum.

tweet i honestly dont think there's this hard this openly as scum. he at least puts up a front as scum(see fat mafia or whatever ratchet's recent game that got canned was) where he wasn't active but not just being entirely useless and upfront about it.

idk how to read midnight lol.

does anything ratchet has done this game stand out as explicitly as pro-town or reasons he can't be scum? if so do you mind sharing with me. pls and thank you.

Though if you want a GTH I could not give you any. Ratchet is the type of player you can usually read best by how much scum he catches, same as you. With only one scum flip and that being a mech catch, there‘s not much I could do to get this read.

Status
Not open for further replies.