[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo my impeccable reading-between-the-lines skills tell me somebody hid behind Gram last night and didn't die yea?

If so, why did nobody tell me when I voted and accused him?

not sure y u r so angry at me here :choppawhat:
but ok

You base your whole argument on two things:
- weak reasoning re: my vote on you yesterday
- thinking my sporadic (ig) gameplay comes from a scum place instead of from a guy who's literally playing this bs game for the first fucking time

1. I voted you yesterday simply becazse:
It was Day 1 of my first day playing this shit and I wanted some resolution to 48 hours of nothing.
Your wagon was the closest to being completed and I was well aware that Prof and Flower had a lot to do with it. But I read Flower as town and thought Prof was on your wagon to mask his scuminess.

It ended up being for nothing and T Pain ended up being eliminated.
simply being on a wagon and driving a wagon r 2 different things
prof was doing the latter
all of the strongest proponents left my wagon bc they no longer believed it was the right direction to go at that moment in time
sure 48 hrs ending with a cfd is annoying, i agree
but in the end, if u believe someone could be town, would u still vote them or vote someone else who has a greater chance of not being town?
keep in mind, our end goal is to eliminate scum

2. You and your scummate Dest have sludge on your eyesockets so I'll say it once more:
I am playing this crap for the first time, aight!

I don't know how any of you wannabe sherlocks play.

I don't know 90% of the inside lingo.

I try to judge by my own merits, and go from there. Even if I'm wrong.
I. Am. Trying. To. Learn.

Now kindly piss off in any direction you like and try to pass on your scumy vibes elsewhere.

Or just vote me, idgaf.
not sure where this is coming from either
u didnt scum read me yesterday, y do u do so now? bc i scum read u?
anyway this second part doesnt really respond to anything ive said
u being new and not understanding lingo is unrelated to y u think midnight is the biggest threat to town currently
it has nothing to do with learning or experience, i just dont see y he is ur focus point in light of everything else that has happened today

not sure y u r so angry at me here :choppawhat:
but ok

simply being on a wagon and driving a wagon r 2 different things
prof was doing the latter
all of the strongest proponents left my wagon bc they no longer believed it was the right direction to go at that moment in time
sure 48 hrs ending with a cfd is annoying, i agree
but in the end, if u believe someone could be town, would u still vote them or vote someone else who has a greater chance of not being town?
keep in mind, our end goal is to eliminate scum

not sure where this is coming from either
u didnt scum read me yesterday, y do u do so now? bc i scum read u?
anyway this second part doesnt really respond to anything ive said
u being new and not understanding lingo is unrelated to y u think midnight is the biggest threat to town currently
it has nothing to do with learning or experience, i just dont see y he is ur focus point in light of everything else that has happened today
I unvoted Midnight, since you clearly missed the memo

I’m also concerned he wasn’t harsher on me for my indecisive mania on D1. I feel like Town Ratchet would have probably got tired of my shit a lot faster and a lot harsher.

And his Reborn stuff. When I was scum arguing against Reborn in Bleach, Ratchet at least saw through it enough to consider I was possibly scum picking apart Reborn logically and that Reborn’s bad logic/arguments weren’t necessarily scum indicative of him by extrapolation there
I had a thought earlier that scum Ratchet may have thought his angle of attack here was more valid because he had TMI Broker was town

Devilish thought huh

Too bad I don't give a duck and you have no sack

Status
Not open for further replies.