[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what you want Ultra, I have to go to work. Also will say my last issue with Hime is I have a 1x ability to target a dead player and call out the names of two players who are alive who could've interacted or be involved with them.
am i reading this right?

if you check someone that died night 1 you get to see who visited them?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Even if you‘re scum I‘d appreciate a name.

But next check will be different, so I‘d rather hit somebody who is plausibly scum on top of possible Indie.
If you're going to come at me with that angle I'm not going to bother offering names. Those three names aren't the best for that, so you'll have to look elsewhere.

Kiku what's ur read on Reborn?
His play around you feels kinda sus. Can't quite put my finger on why

Assuming this duel happens, I'll reevaluate depending on your flip
i cant recall if i quoted this already, but this didn't seem like a teammate interaction, as in negative teammate equity.

I highly doubt that you think this'll actually accomplish anything

After all you know or can at the very least make an educated guess on why I'm not bothering with this game all too much
No there isn't, in Ratchets game I only dipped after getting a couple of very strong town reads, this is barely comparable to that

I think you're just seeing something exploitable and pushing it

[Vote lynch Grammaton]
ya i dont think tweet is gonna flip scum here. i think he just cant be assed because there's too many posts and too much shit for him to care.

@Grammaton do you not think that could be the case.

also what are your conflicting thoughts on me.

hey flower, thoughts on ratchet?

@Orwellian you too please.
I still have Ratchet as null but lean scum. Some of what he's displayed reminds me of when he plays as town with the focus for catching someone if their contradictory (similar to Ultra's style) and both did that with me in day 2 for mainly doomposting/summarizing. But at the same time I don't like how that Reborn CFD happened. And it would also sort of establish parity between Tweet and Ratchet when the execution happened.

am i reading this right?

if you check someone that died night 1 you get to see who visited them?
Not quite.

I can call out the name of a currently living player as my 1x shot forensics investigation ability to learn if they had any interactions with said dead player. Like if the living player visited them or they were visited by the dead player. Hence its importance in my eyes for the end game. It'll show me interacting with the dead player if someone watches me doing it in the night phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.