[FNZ] Salem of Lies Town of Salem (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
when ppl questioned his choice in defense he said he will protect queen or another person
but queen died .. so even if he wasn't ww he seem fake BG
But we were never definitive with giving Don that role. We spent too much time arguing it. Which, ironically, would've cleared up a lot today if we didn't.
Post automatically merged:

I really feeling towards Kiwi being a vamp
I've been waiting to see who brings it up. Really depends, whoever Nat the traitor invested is Vampire since they know about Vampires before Yo Tan's death. But there's also the issue of trusting a Mafia claim. It could be a simple misdirection to get town to lynch the wrong person. I've tried that in the past.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But we were never definitive with giving Don that role. We spent too much time arguing it. Which, ironically, would've cleared up a lot today if we didn't.

I've been waiting to see who brings it up. Really depends, whoever Nat the traitor invested is Vampire since they know about Vampires before Yo Tan's death. But there's also the issue of trusting a Mafia claim. It could be a simple misdirection to get town to lynch the wrong person. I've tried that in the past.
Yeah and Nat was consigliere a role that allowed her to know what role has someone she visited

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Nat accused you of being the Vampire. Being the Consigliere and given that she mentioned a Vampire, she probably did find one. Of course she's Scum, so this is far from strong evidence for your guilt, but it is relevant information that I'm not willing to discard.
Honestly, I wanted to see who was going to push this case because mafia is obviously trying to frame me.

I'm not a vampire, I'm a town role.
Ofc, it's my words vs hers, but if it really comes down to it, I'll claim.

But town already suffered so much so I'd rather wait til absolutely necessary before I make a claim.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Claiming would help settle the doubts. You don't have to do this now though.
Alright. I said I was waiting for reactions of other players... and you don't seem like a mafia trying to pressure me. I did say before that mafia I don't think mafia will try to push for a user to claim.

D

Dragomir

Yo, I would like a claim from Kiwi, considering how the Vampire Hunter got killed and vamps are now confirmed to be in the game, I am nigh certain about my result.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

D

Dragomir

what result?

This is the exact behavior I was waiting for. Someone that immediately take a mafia's will for granted as a reason to push my lynch. I think you're scummy

I'll claim, but again, not until absolutely necessary.
I didn't even read Nat's death note until now. This is based off my own result Kiwi.

I might as well just drop it since tbh, I don't think there's anything that we convince me otherwise now.

I am the Investigator, I targeted Kiwi N2 and got Framer, Vampire, and Jester as a result.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I didn't even read Nat's death note until now. This is based off my own result Kiwi.
Then that makes even less sense because I'm town

I might as well just drop it since tbh, I don't think there's anything that we convince me otherwise now.

I am the Investigator, I targeted Kiwi N2 and got Framer, Vampire, and Jester as a result.
So you investigated someone who you believed to be town? I'm calling this bullshit.
Kiwi town. I'm about ready to lock it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.