[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Flower is him, what’s she doing with the leave the game part of her claim lol. Bc I don’t think she can end game us in the next two days per the pace of the Sukuna WUs.
It's Flower, don't over think this. I ain't buying shoes Yuji at all. Yuji just sits around all game trying to find Sukuna and does nothing to really help town? That doesn't sound like a Yuji role flavor wise or great mechanically. Also she says she's town but she's really done nothing but search for 'Sukuna' all day while being pretty happy to just go with the flow (and ask for chats).

Agree lol. But the leavening the game part
She could bull shit her way through that easy. I just feel like what a useless role that would really be in this game as the anti hostile indie role. I will never be able to go back and find the posts, but there were instances in D1 where I feel she like she tripped over a bit of her claim. I don't believe she's town at all.

Mitch has zero VP now. I don’t think scum would have two zero VP roles lol. Simple as that. And I get it’s set up spec and flawed, but seems unlikely. Especially if Midnight census is true.

Fang I’ve gone over the claim stuff. By play I’d say wolf but the claim looks good. Good enough for me to remove from POE.
Why does Mitch have zero VP again?

I do think Fang is town here. I hope.

Same lol. Tweet lynch felt inevitable to get him out of POE.

Also would want to lynch him to see if the Reborn CFD was to save a teammate lol.
Where do you stand on Kiku? She did come out with that info on me AFTER Broki's wagon was starting to build. Also said 'oh wait I just realized I misread something' but didn't clarify what had been misread.

I guess we can ask @Kiku what you apparently misread that made you come after me?

Where do you stand on Kiku? She did come out with that info on me AFTER Broki's wagon was starting to build. Also said 'oh wait I just realized I misread something' but didn't clarify what had been misread.

I guess we can ask @Kiku what you apparently misread that made you come after me?
I came into today thinking she had scum equity with Broker and in the immediate POE.

She also jumped on Midnight and never voted Broki. Then had the stuff with you. So that’s two wagons away from Broki

I could see Cal just being town waay off the deep end too. I think between he/Tweet that Tweet is way more likely scum in isolation.

Don’t see scum Cal playing around town Tweet that way lol.

Read his posts to me at start of this day lol. I did not like how defensive he got with me and wouldn’t really come after me hard.
I'll say that there have been games where I thought Cal was wolf and misvoted him, but it turned out he was just Cal way off the deep end. So it has happened.

Agreed on Tweet. I feel he's playing very similar to last game as well where he was wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.