[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle and mango are definitely not confirmed

Michelle especially when we dictated her duel and it still took her forever.
Michelle is probably a candidate for backend POE. I do think her role and how she did take forever feel more town aligned because it did seem like she was just slowly reading through shit. I felt she was wolf earlier but I do give her benefit of the doubt for the claim and usage.

Yeah Cal went from UB to Reborn directly and didnt even consider Tweet.
The whole thing seems like a counter wagon to save Tweet. I guess Mafia gave up on saving UB and decided to send someone else mislynched with them.

To me two things dont make sense if Tweet & Cal were town.
(1) No need to use an ability to shift the lynch if Tweet isnt scum.
(2) And if Tweet is Kweh and he's saved by such an ability , it makes 100% sense that Scum pushed the Reborn wagon else they'll go from 4/4 alive to 2/4 alive from start to end of d2.
I'll have to look at Cal's play from D2 again and see what's up. I do think there could be a world where Cal is just town and just doing Cal things this game. I do think Tweet's apathy, however, has been faked. I think Ratchet jumping off Tweet when he was about the be hammered is more suspect than Cal just going to Reborn. Remember, there are going to be town who jumped on that CFD and it wasn't completely wolf driven.

I'll have to look at Cal's play from D2 again and see what's up. I do think there could be a world where Cal is just town and just doing Cal things this game. I do think Tweet's apathy, however, has been faked. I think Ratchet jumping off Tweet when he was about the be hammered is more suspect than Cal just going to Reborn. Remember, there are going to be town who jumped on that CFD and it wasn't completely wolf driven.
I could see Cal just being town waay off the deep end too. I think between he/Tweet that Tweet is way more likely scum in isolation.

Don’t see scum Cal playing around town Tweet that way lol.

Read his posts to me at start of this day lol. I did not like how defensive he got with me and wouldn’t really come after me hard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I agree.
Though even then, Cal was on Reborn even before Kweh voted Reborn to save his ass.

Scum team can be UB, Ratchet, Cal, Kweh i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.