[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Town: Conq, Flower, JG, Ultra, Dest, Mitch
Prob Town: Fang, Gram, Mango
Has something going for them: Michelle

Left: Tweet, Cal, Neeko, Ratchet, Kiku, Nika, Midnight, Hime

Ultra says to remove Hime so that leaves the above
i'd even say Mango & Michelle are confirmed town.
Gram was cleared by Dest too.
The PoE aint big, we can clear it pretty easily.

Ya I'm good just can't eat without pain. Whole digestive track might be inflamed and I'm allergic to anti-inflammatories. Combine that with the Canadian Healthcare system having me sit here for 5 hours and I'm chilling.

Also @Dr_Professor83 what do you think of ratchets counter push on me? Is that town esque of him? Anyone else familiar with him can let me know too. Just want to know if there's anything I'm missing!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like black and white play or not, if I’ve got a valuable resource like an execute, I probably don’t waste it to achieve something already achievable when I can do it and keep the possible save my teammate/control the lynch button in my back pocket.
This right here.
Kweh is sure shot scum, they'd be devastated if they lose two out of 4 in the same phase.

The exact same way except it doesn't mean either cal/tweet or both have to be scum. If the lynch is already happening on town/nonmafia then mafia rather have it be a situation where it's one then the next option. This doesn't mean your idea that a scum team would save their teammate wouldn't happen but going all in on a player not trying seems less likely
If you think Tweet is town, Cal probably has to be wolf, yeah? What's wolf Cal doing distancing from Tweet's wagon if that's the easy misvote?

i'd even say Mango & Michelle are confirmed town.
Gram was cleared by Dest too.
The PoE aint big, we can clear it pretty easily.
Yeah that’s why I have Gram/Mango where they are. I won’t say confirmed. But have enough reason to lean so not to be in POE.

Michelle it bothers me a little they waited on the Broki duel, but as scum I feel like she’d probably just be strong willed and pick her own duel shot and go for the hard headed route instead of asking for the consensus with Broki so obviously the optimal choice (which she’d be aware of as scum). I can WIFOM that lol. But if Tweet is scum, I think she’s probably Town on the assassin thing alone.

If you think Tweet is town, Cal probably has to be wolf, yeah? What's wolf Cal doing distancing from Tweet's wagon if that's the easy misvote?
I think theres a much higher chance of scum tweet than scum cal doing all that for no reason. It's hard for me to see a world where cal is scum

Lol her ability is the reason why UB was flipped.
Idk about you but thats town to me.

Mango is 100% town through flavor.
We were going to lynch her regardless. Her ability is why we lynched Reborn.

I think theres a much higher chance of scum tweet than scum cal doing all that for no reason. It's hard for me to see a world where cal is scum

I think it's just Tweet and Ratchet here and they executed Reborn to save Tweet. I don't think it has to be over thought here.

Yeah that’s why I have Gram/Mango where they are. I won’t say confirmed. But have enough reason to lean so not to be in POE.

Michelle it bothers me a little they waited on the Broki duel, but as scum I feel like she’d probably just be strong willed and pick her own duel shot and go for the hard headed route instead of asking for the consensus with Broki so obviously the optimal choice (which she’d be aware of as scum). I can WIFOM that lol. But if Tweet is scum, I think she’s probably Town on the assassin thing alone.
Ya there's no issue town reading them but calling Michelle confirmed town and removing her from poe entirely because she went with the only suggestion given to her isn't cutting it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

We also flipped AM as an assassin.
So using that mechanic isnt really a good indicator.

Im pretty sure theyre town. No point in even looking that direction atm when Kweh & Cal are right in front of us on a silver platter

Also @Dr_Professor83 what do you think of ratchets counter push on me? Is that town esque of him? Anyone else familiar with him can let me know too. Just want to know if there's anything I'm missing!
If you’re town I think he’s scum lol. Basically it’s Town Esq if he’s right lol. Which won’t help you for an answer I’m sure. Except maybe make you more sure if you’re town between the two.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This post comes off scummy as hell to me.

The vote analysis is pretty clear. Neither did Michelle vote Reborn nor did they use their ability to push reborn. They did it to help town and only later on during d2 was the reborn wagon pushed when we all wanted to lynch Kweh.

Unnecessary throwing shade, this post.

Reborn getting execute automatically makes me assume Tweet is scum. I always hear the WIFOM mislynch frame arguments every time there is a lynch manipulation but have never seen it in practice.

If I’m scum and either one of two Townies is gonna get lynched either way, I’m just gonna let it shake out and not waste my very limited execute that I could save later when the game is closer or I really need to save a teammate. I’d never waste it to frame someone who is very mislynch able.

If momentum keeps going and Reborn is lynched, Tweet is tomorrow lynch anyway most likely so scum get him anyway. Without wasting an uber valuable resource.

It makes way more sense to hurry and lock in the exe on the idea that we could go back to Tweet bc that was still being entertained. Especially if Tweet is an important scum role.
I do think the logical conclusion for today is Tweet.

We also flipped AM as an assassin.
So using that mechanic isnt really a good indicator.

Im pretty sure theyre town. No point in even looking that direction atm when Kweh & Cal are right in front of us on a silver platter
I think scum probably only has one Assassin if there are 4 assassins. So if Tweet or Michelle flip scum, I think the other is probably town.

Status
Not open for further replies.