[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The exact same way except it doesn't mean either cal/tweet or both have to be scum. If the lynch is already happening on town/nonmafia then mafia rather have it be a situation where it's one then the next option. This doesn't mean your idea that a scum team would save their teammate wouldn't happen but going all in on a player not trying seems less likely
They were about to lose 2 out of 4 on D2 itself with UB & Kweh.
It absolutely makes sense for them to stick their neck out and save Kweh.

They were about to lose 2 out of 4 on D2 itself with UB & Kweh.
It absolutely makes sense for them to stick their neck out and save Kweh.
It makes sense to bus your useless, noncontributing teammate. I've played with cal for years. He wouldn't want to help a teammate playing like that.

I could see a world where one is scum but both is nah.

It makes sense to bus your useless, noncontributing teammate. I've played with cal for years. He wouldn't want to help a teammate playing like that.

I could see a world where one is scum but both is nah.
So, I haven't been following along with the discussion entirely, but what's your conclusion on the validity of tweet being town given executioner

you said my read hasn't shifted or progressed during my read back.

it hasn't progressed because i find the reborn read quite bad in the first place. he was the only one that had a strong reaction/interaction with broki after the info came out and yet the conclusion was that it was distancing?

broki also offered up bird as her other lynch option during the middle of that phase. as you were alright with both tweet/reborn lynches you think she was just trying to distance both her teammates the exact same way? i can pull up the quote for reference if you want. should i presume you just ignore that?
Can you bring up the posts showing how Broki offered up both Reborn and Tweet? I'd be interested to see any differences because if there really isn't, this definitely is a strong point suggesting Tweet isn't aligned with Broki.

Can you bring up the posts showing how Broki offered up both Reborn and Tweet? I'd be interested to see any differences because if there really isn't, this definitely is a strong point suggesting Tweet isn't aligned with Broki.
I literally cannot find it lol. Idk if I’m blind or what.

I did find that Hime was pretty much her most talked about player:
Hmm she had a good post early on, but I'd have to iso her stuff. I'd prolly lean more towards Reloaded atm since I've seen him/her post but I don't remember anything of note
From psychic iso btw I'd lean towards her and hime not being teammates, and if one flips scum I'd say the other should be cleared as not mafia
I'm town here tho, Prof (already mentioned) and Ratchet I'd rn lean town, hime claim was rather weak and did sound scummy since chat stuff could likely help scum like in favs on NF, the janitor-smth claim could also be easily faked which I've also already seen in the past
I'm saying that I'm town and u should use ur ability on more likely scum in Reborn / hime. Don't waste ur ability on me or at least get a read on me urself
It only unlocks by days passing after d3, I can't unlock it earlier, and my binding vow also only works by d5

Okey I'll post full list later today since idr who else is playing rn, agree on scum leans and would also add hime
She really went out of her way to defend Dest, lol yea im not liking how it looks like shes defending her teammate. What reason did Dest give to target Gramma?
-

Also Tinfoil: the reason scum isn’t killing strong players is because Neeko/Magic said he didn’t like to kill strong players as scum and would rather lynch them. Now he’s doing that and using the the angle that scum aren’t killing them to make the pushes.

Alternate smaller tinfoil: I’m not dead yet bc I have such a hard time turning on Ratchet if he’s scum

Okay nevermind lol. I was looking for the word Tweet/Kweh. You think this much is clearing for Tweet at all?
No I don't but I also don't think the initial suspicion was really worth a lynch and you yourself unvoted to vote Reborn because you were unsure.

How did that change when Reborn was executed.

I actually don't get it because at the time of the execution the swing was 100% going the other way already.

Mayne you guys are right and scum didn't think the momentum would last but it seems so stupid to use it there when you're already getting favorable traction.

I literally cannot find it lol. Idk if I’m blind or what.

I did find that Hime was pretty much her most talked about player:

-

Also Tinfoil: the reason scum isn’t killing strong players is because Neeko/Magic said he didn’t like to kill strong players as scum and would rather lynch them. Now he’s doing that and using the the angle that scum aren’t killing them to make the pushes.

Alternate smaller tinfoil: I’m not dead yet bc I have such a hard time turning on Ratchet if he’s scum
Is this par the expectations you expect out of ratchet as town?

No I don't but I also don't think the initial suspicion was really worth a lynch and you yourself unvoted to vote Reborn because you were unsure.

How did that change when Reborn was executed.

I actually don't get it because at the time of the execution the swing was 100% going the other way already.

Mayne you guys are right and scum didn't think the momentum would last but it seems so stupid to use it there when you're already getting favorable traction.
Reborn getting execute automatically makes me assume Tweet is scum. I always hear the WIFOM mislynch frame arguments every time there is a lynch manipulation but have never seen it in practice.

If I’m scum and either one of two Townies is gonna get lynched either way, I’m just gonna let it shake out and not waste my very limited execute that I could save later when the game is closer or I really need to save a teammate. I’d never waste it to frame someone who is very mislynch able.

If momentum keeps going and Reborn is lynched, Tweet is tomorrow lynch anyway most likely so scum get him anyway. Without wasting an uber valuable resource.

It makes way more sense to hurry and lock in the exe on the idea that we could go back to Tweet bc that was still being entertained. Especially if Tweet is an important scum role.

Reborn getting execute automatically makes me assume Tweet is scum. I always hear the WIFOM mislynch frame arguments every time there is a lynch manipulation but have never seen it in practice.

If I’m scum and either one of two Townies is gonna get lynched either way, I’m just gonna let it shake out and not waste my very limited execute that I could save later when the game is closer or I really need to save a teammate. I’d never waste it to frame someone who is very mislynch able.

If momentum keeps going and Reborn is lynched, Tweet is tomorrow lynch anyway most likely so scum get him anyway. Without wasting an uber valuable resource.

It makes way more sense to hurry and lock in the exe on the idea that we could go back to Tweet bc that was still being entertained. Especially if Tweet is an important scum role.

I'm going to be 100% honest

Everything explained here is hard for.me to rationalize as it's really, really shit and black and white play.

Status
Not open for further replies.