[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like black and white play or not, if I’ve got a valuable resource like an execute, I probably don’t waste it to achieve something already achievable when I can do it and keep the possible save my teammate/control the lynch button in my back pocket.
No the bad play is the idea town should just lynch option B when option A didn't work and you're so confident as scum that town is that stupid you don't even have to entertain the execute option.

If that is how town work that's some 0/10, bad barrel play.

Town: Conq, Flower, JG, Ultra, Dest, Mitch
Prob Town: Fang, Gram, Mango
Has something going for them: Michelle

Left: Tweet, Cal, Neeko, Ratchet, Kiku, Nika, Midnight, Hime

Ultra says to remove Hime so that leaves the above

No the bad play is the idea town should just lynch option B when option A didn't work and you're so confident as scum that town is that stupid you don't even have to entertain the execute option.

If that is how town work that's some 0/10, bad barrel play.
Town dumb and scum usually wins

I’m not saying as scum you’d be positive you can get the leftover as the next days mislynch, but you should feel good you can probably make it happen at some point lol. Or at worst… get enough votes on them to execute them lol.

How strong do you feel on Ratchet? And what do you think of Magic?
My deep gut tells me wolf here. It took me a bit to get there but there's been pieces of Ratchet's game that have bugged me. The thing I felt most off about is how he made a pretty decent scene about how majority works and chastised a player as well that they should know better how majority works (can't remember who). Then, we we had Tweet so close, decides to jump on a CFD and just felt so contradictory to what he just made a scene about. I also MIGHT have one super secret Ratchet wolf tell but I'm not 100 if it's a tell. It's what tipped me off that he was wolf in Gogeta's DBZ game on NF (he was Vados). So that might not be convincing for others, but maybe after a lot of familiarity with the guy I'm allow a to pick up one thing on him.

My deep gut tells me wolf here. It took me a bit to get there but there's been pieces of Ratchet's game that have bugged me. The thing I felt most off about is how he made a pretty decent scene about how majority works and chastised a player as well that they should know better how majority works (can't remember who). Then, we we had Tweet so close, decides to jump on a CFD and just felt so contradictory to what he just made a scene about. I also MIGHT have one super secret Ratchet wolf tell but I'm not 100 if it's a tell. It's what tipped me off that he was wolf in Gogeta's DBZ game on NF (he was Vados). So that might not be convincing for others, but maybe after a lot of familiarity with the guy I'm allow a to pick up one thing on him.
My gut tells me he is too lol. But I can’t be sure if that’s gut or paranoia lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.