[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Uhm...because if there's 3/4 players who are Town it's only a 1/3 chance and we should absolutely stall his reveal for as long as we can? Even a 2/2 split makes this only a 50/50 chance. And we need to clear those slots since PoE at some point. Are you just playing dumb now?
I'm just confused as to why you think putting them in a chat stops scum from shrinking the PoE? Instead of insulting me, because that's all you ever seem to do when I challenge your points (and you assume I'll just take it for some reason), why can't you just explain how putting someone in a chat obstructs scum from finding whether they are Gojo or not in anyway? I get the idea of getting them to claim in private, but that isn't quite the same as obstructing them is it?

Ratchet

I'm just confused as to why you think putting them in a chat stops scum from shrinking the PoE? Instead of insulting me, because that's all you ever seem to do when I challenge your points (and you assume I'll just take it for some reason), why can't you just explain how putting someone in a chat obstructs scum from finding whether they are Gojo or not in anyway? I get the idea of getting them to claim in private, but that isn't quite the same as obstructing them is it?
Not to mention that if Gojo does claim to you, you'd be insisting that they're suddenly lock town for "reasons" anyway.

Ratchet

Well, given the claims what I was saying should have been pretty obvious.

And no, the correct play is to keep it secret unless that player is in danger.
Make that the last time you insult or condescend to me in this game Flower. I'm not willing to keep letting it slide out sympathy or consideration for your circumstances, it's a two-way street and you're failing to carry your part here (consistently). If they're in the PoE you'll be duty-bound to defend them, which is telling in itself. For the record I don't think there is any great utility to this chat, so getting claims in private is fine and agreeable, I just wasn't sure what you meant by the statement I quoted.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@hime you should probably put an unclaimed player in a chat today along with 2 of our "confirmed players".

1) Avoids scum finding Gojo.
2) They can't kill both confirmed Townies (probably).

Don't say who, though.
Nah, why?
I agree it has uses as a secondary lynch extraction mechanic but it aint ideal. If we get a fake claim since they have fake roles we're toast.

Its better imo to put confirmed townies so we can be on the same plane before exec-ing actions.

(Passive) Cursed Womb - You will start the game with zero voting power and will not be considered a "threat to Town" in terms of them achieving their win condition, completely discounting you from being counted in any parity calculations until you are Fully Grown
:queenhear:
How many users have such cucked passives lmao

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl I need a number for you know what pls.

@hime please add Midnight and one of Ultra/Dest/Conquist/JG and me to the chat please.
Narrowed it down to two options (probably 3) but it´s not that easy to decide.

Chat with Ultra won´t be much fun. Hard to say which option would be best. Nothing that screws us over and gives scum info by adding one of them by accident. So, not sure if Midnight should be in it either. Conq gets our approvement. What do you say about taking a risk and adding Prof?

Narrowed it down to two options (probably 3) but it´s not that easy to decide.

Chat with Ultra won´t be much fun. Hard to say which option would be best. Nothing that screws us over and gives scum info by adding one of them by accident. So, not sure if Midnight should be in it either. Conq gets our approvement. What do you say about taking a risk and adding Prof?
I actually thought about this.

Hmmm, maybe we should add him. You, Prof and me would that be acceptable?

J

Joygirl1

I actually thought about this.

Hmmm, maybe we should add him. You, Prof and me would that be acceptable?
Your queen abstains this time. Make it you, Conq and Prof.
After all you have to gather info from different players and we don´t need to be a member of the council tonight.

Shall we decide the other thing by flipping a coin?
Cause this is the way we rule our kingdom :kobeha:

Your queen abstains this time. Make it you, Conq and Prof.
After all you have to gather info from different players and we don´t need to be a member of the council tonight.

Shall we decide the other thing by flipping a coin?
Cause this is the way we rule our kingdom :kobeha:
Lol.

@hime make it Dest, Prof and me tonight pls.

J

Joygirl1

@Flower We can´t decide. Why do WE have to make this decision anyway? We have never been lucky in making such decisions. Ask Mitch or decide for yourself (but please let US know the number then).

Status
Not open for further replies.