[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Hime, bc Broki talked about her a lot. And Ratchet lead a lynch on her then cooled off on her and hasn’t been back really.

(And we also have Psychic’s hostile chat mention in her role)
btw i think it should be pretty obvi i wasnt behind psychics death
mitch's refill worked to give me an odd-night chat for this upcoming night, couldnt have and didnt make a chat for np1

J

Joygirl1

Suggestions for hime´s chat? Someone wanna be in it or has an idea what the best use for it would be and which players would be good candidates?

Shall someone be assassinated or not? Will get blamed anyway despite not being the one pulling the trigger in the end unless we shall get lucky (as if....) and shoot scum finally.

We´ve been making plans with Flower in best interest of town so if she´d really be Sukuna (or other scum) herself she could kiss our royal ass if she ends up betraying us for real after this round. Just saying. Don´t believe in this scenario quite yet.

Suggestions for hime´s chat? Someone wanna be in it or has an idea what the best use for it would be and which players would be good candidates?

Shall someone be assassinated or not? Will get blamed anyway despite not being the one pulling the trigger in the end unless we shall get lucky (as if....) and shoot scum finally.

We´ve been making plans with Flower in best interest of town so if she´d really be Sukuna (or other scum) herself she could kiss our royal ass if she ends up betraying us for real after this round. Just saying. Don´t believe in this scenario quite yet.
I‘m Town. The only way I would ever betray Town here is if I got converted. But now I‘m 100% Town.

But yeah, I need some suggestions for that thing we discussed in the chat during the course of this day. No rush, though.

J

Joygirl1

I‘m Town. The only way I would ever betray Town here is if I got converted. But now I‘m 100% Town.

But yeah, I need some suggestions for that thing we discussed in the chat during the course of this day. No rush, though.
Ask Mitch too.

hime was hinting about janitored kills being in this round, so we wonder why there have been none so far. Oneshot? But if it was only oneshot then hime´s role would look underpowered. So, why especially would scum have not used this on Naomi?

Another thought coming to my mind: What if KWEH has an ability that let´s him tank one lynch? Then it would make even more sense for mafia having used this execute yesterday and him being so emotionless about getting lynched today. We could see an attempt to delay his lynch for two phases, so that town would be losing precious time. However, we still think that this bird mink should be lynched today. Shall we make him an assassination target though as insurance to make sure KWEH shall not be able to escape his fate anyway?

Ask Mitch too.

hime was hinting about janitored kills being in this round, so we wonder why there have been none so far. Oneshot? But if it was only oneshot then hime´s role would look underpowered. So, why especially would scum have not used this on Naomi?

Another thought coming to my mind: What if KWEH has an ability that let´s him tank one lynch? Then it would make even more sense for mafia having used this execute yesterday and him being so emotionless about getting lynched today. We could see an attempt to delay his lynch for two phases, so that town would be losing precious time. However, we still think that this bird mink should be lynched today. Shall we make him an assassination target though as insurance to make sure KWEH shall not be able to escape his fate anyway?
I‘m wondering about this as well tbh. Though the counter point could be that so many players claimed already, so janitors might just be useless at this stage.

I guess we can ask @Kiku what you apparently misread that made you come after me?
I didn't realize until rereading that Naomi was targeted by a kill(which was later clarified by her that it WASNT necessarily a kill, which is annoying), so when I saw that I thought a few things
1. You visited Gramm
2. You had visible beef with Naomi

So I tinfoiled a little, and then acted like my tinfoil was 100% certain because this is mafia and you don't pressure somebody in mafia by saying "hey um did try to kill Naomi? Its okay if you didn't uwu"

And then your response from the jump was full of red flags so I doubled down

Not that I think otherwise, but this ability of AM should confirm JG as Town:

Binding Vow Buff) Revealing One's Hand -
If you truthfully reveal your flavor + any part of your role in the Game Thread, even if vaguely or misleadingly, and if the player commanding assassinations is dead, your role will be updated to be commanding assassinations instead of carrying them.

Since he was basically her backup and the main roles for a backup are almost always Town as well.

I think we need to just get rid of tweet, and then see where the cards fall. A big problem I have is that I can’t really fathom what the EoD play was unless tweet has something extremely valuable, but even then it looked hasty?

Magic is playing much more how I’d expect him to as town/scum (Maybe that sounds stupid but there’s very little to differentiate his games in those cases, whereas he tends to be fairly identifiable as an indy, something of a chink in his armour)

Unless anyone has anything better, think we can just end this now? Think I’m gonna be away till tomorrow anyway - A scum flip puts us in a good spot

Hime if you want me in the chat, I don’t mind. I should be able to stick around after today.

J

Joygirl1

Can´t deny on one hand we would have loved to see Alwaysmind taking our position, could have lead to interesting picks for assassination and then him taking the blame for it.

@hime you should probably put an unclaimed player in a chat today along with 2 of our "confirmed players".

1) Avoids scum finding Gojo.
2) They can't kill both confirmed Townies (probably).

Don't say who, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.