[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay X, I know I'm asking a lot of you here, but can you explain why that's scummy? Me voting for a scum read over someone that was just floating there? What do you mean "didn't have any business"?
I'm good. Don't really care for your cheap shots and language. You've now called me a tool and questioned my intelligence because I've called you wolf this game. You're wolf and I got nothing left to say to you.

I wouldn't trust anything Broki said, it's all Wifom and her push on Reborn shows that clearly.

today turned out as a work day, I try to catch up though

Ratchet advocated strongly to duel Broki, I don't see why he would do it with a mate so I don't get the push on Ratchet. Seems ilogical fmpov
Because Broki was absolutely toast. If you can get the dueler to waste their duel on outed wolf and still get a misvote on town, isn't that worth it? Execute gets used up and town still die.

Make that the last time you insult or condescend to me in this game Flower. I'm not willing to keep letting it slide out sympathy or consideration for your circumstances, it's a two-way street and you're failing to carry your part here (consistently). If they're in the PoE you'll be duty-bound to defend them, which is telling in itself. For the record I don't think there is any great utility to this chat, so getting claims in private is fine and agreeable, I just wasn't sure what you meant by the statement I quoted.
This is fake emotion. I haven't said a single bad word to Ratchet this game, but he calls me a tool and belittles and demeans my intelligence. Here he is threatening Flower for insulting him. Shit don't add up. Lock Ratchet as wolf here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm good. Don't really care for your cheap shots and language. You've now called me a tool and questioned my intelligence because I've called you wolf this game. You're wolf and I got nothing left to say to you.
Sounds more like you have your feelings hurt to me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is fake emotion. I haven't said a single bad word to Ratchet this game, but he calls me a tool and belittles and demeans my intelligence. Here he is threatening Flower for insulting him. Shit don't add up. Lock Ratchet as wolf here.
Nothing fake about it - she does this every game, and given we've had recent beef, I was making it clear I'm not prepared to just accept it constantly. Piss off.

You should stop already :zosleepy:.
Not a fucking chance. I'm obviously powerless to do shit about you, but there's no way your not Sukuna. I do wonder if there's a chance that your Yuji and will turn into Sukuna after a set time (just like how Yuji turned into Sukuna in the arc) and you've actually chosen the 'evil path' yourself. But the way you've played, combined with my belief that the Yuji role wouldn't be as completely useless as you've claimed it to be, there's no way I believe you aren't an indie here.

Status
Not open for further replies.