[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Thinking Yoru and Naomi have been chosen as kill targets because scum is going for the players they expect to be Gojo. Would mean the non-claimed townies are in danger. So town leader should choose wisely who to protect tonight. As we stated: We thankfully appreciate being protected last night phase but from now on your queen does not have to be protected anymore.

Was there a hammer?

@Destroya I'm not trying to refrain from the reads list but I'm too lazy to go on my computer and I don't a list of 4 scum reads like you guys do, I'll do all my town reads then lynch who I think is.most likely scum out of my remaining poe.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Ratchet is scum, Kiku is probably not maybe lol?

Dont get me wrong. Kiku has Ratchet equity with the “Ultra & Prof scum, Ratchet looks better than them between the three” read today. But Ratchet probably realizes you’re cop quicker and tells them lol? Maybe that’s too WIFOM and wouldn’t be able to if Kiku already started on their own.

Also, if Kiku is scum more likely to be role tracker than tracker huh? In which case your push makes zero sense from scum if they know you’re cop.
I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on how this works.

So to get this straight, as Scum I catch on that X is Cop, I then continue pushing for his claim, and eventually get off of it by a bait and switch, and that all checks out apparently. I'm not going to engage with arguments like that, it doesn't even make sense.

Ratchet

Also if Ratchet is scum, he’s saying Midnight is full of shit but not actively wanting him murdered asap as far as I’ve seen (when I don’t see how he thinks Town Midnight lies about census)
It's Midnight, he has made shit up all game, all along you've been there falling for it, and then it gets established as a crock of shit and the very next day, you're back to falling for it again. I really don't know why you think he wouldn't make up these numbers as town - you can take this as a defence if you want but he really can't be expected to actually play the game at all, as you know.

Ratchet

Honestly looking at how D2 ended, Ratchet honestly did not have any business jumping off Tweet's wagon and campaigning for Reborn's CFD as hard as he did. The way the execute was also used with it's timing, Ratchet is in perfect position to be the one that pulls the trigger. He asked for multiple players to switch to Reborn and when the votes for to 8-7 for Tweet, the day was ended.
Okay X, I know I'm asking a lot of you here, but can you explain why that's scummy? Me voting for a scum read over someone that was just floating there? What do you mean "didn't have any business"?

How was he the only one who had a strong reaction to Broki? He was the only name Broki had, which just plays into WIFOM. My vote started because his name had been floated quite a bit, and at that point Michelle duelling Broki was brought up.

Which brings me to your second point - I'm not sure why you insist on who Broki wanted to lynch as being some super informative revelation here - I spent most of the day skimming and ignoring her posts because she was pretty much outed scum. Her lynch candidates are irrelevant at that point - she was getting duelled, Michelle didn't have any other viable option, which means the writing was on the wall for her and I expect she knew it. So yes, you should presume that - as everyone should? Or are you expected outed scum that knows they're outed to provide genuinely useful spew?

You're flagrantly agenda driven - you're taking bits and pieces of information that, in isolation and without scrutiny, serve your points, and when pressed on them you fail to defend them. What, are you going to tell me now that I should have been reading into outed scum's posts because she's just going to clear players for me? Stop it.
I wouldn't trust anything Broki said, it's all Wifom and her push on Reborn shows that clearly.

today turned out as a work day, I try to catch up though

Ratchet advocated strongly to duel Broki, I don't see why he would do it with a mate so I don't get the push on Ratchet. Seems ilogical fmpov

Status
Not open for further replies.