[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultra did you call Ratchet over something about him sayong he susses Reborn but waited until others voted there? It would have been earlier D2?
I was calling him out over his reborn read. Was discussed earlier so don't wanna retread

Now that I think about it, Ratchet did press tweet on D1, so that might be worth looking into

I was calling him out over his reborn read. Was discussed earlier so don't wanna retread

Now that I think about it, Ratchet did press tweet on D1, so that might be worth looking into
He pressed him all the way into the assassin claim. And even after. Until you pulled him off of there by saying it was too risky. Then he relented after you talked about scum gaining assassination control

Someone tell me why Ratchet and Nika are mates.

@hime
nika and i went back and forth a bit yesterday where he flailed a bit and was unable to respond to a lot of things i brought up and left for the rest of the day phase after that

i had a case written up on him that i asked ratchet to read and he (ratchet) said he would do so last dp and at this point ive asked several times and hes constantly delayed doing so saying he would get to it later (this is a 5-10 min read, mind u)
at the same time, nika's entrance this phase has been much calmer and go with the flow-y as if someone told him to calm down
also to note, ratchet himself thought nika looked kinda bad based on dp1 eod so its even weirder he would avoid discussing that slot at all anymore

its not really that hardcore of a link (i can see them as being scum separately and together) but yea

nika and i went back and forth a bit yesterday where he flailed a bit and was unable to respond to a lot of things i brought up and left for the rest of the day phase after that

i had a case written up on him that i asked ratchet to read and he (ratchet) said he would do so last dp and at this point ive asked several times and hes constantly delayed doing so saying he would get to it later (this is a 5-10 min read, mind u)
at the same time, nika's entrance this phase has been much calmer and go with the flow-y as if someone told him to calm down
also to note, ratchet himself thought nika looked kinda bad based on dp1 eod so its even weirder he would avoid discussing that slot at all anymore

its not really that hardcore of a link (i can see them as being scum separately and together) but yea
Nice case Hime. Too bad ur wrong indie neighbor

Okay the Nika thing I'll give you - but what is the point in me stalling endlessly about it? I could have simply just not paid it any regard.

The Reborn thing is silly. Essentially, you're holding it against me for voting a player who was an active scum read beyond one who was just *there*, would you rather I have postured and said "hmm well, I don't like cfds so I'll ignore this chance to flip my best bet for scum"

The claims argument is a meme frankly - I do lean on mechanics a good deal (despite what Magic claims for some reason) and I think the only one you can accuse me of being extra on is X, in which case, I'll point out that I settled for an explanation on his target. Your final point is ascribing motivation to me - I cannot possibly defend that hime.
u didnt pay really pay it any regard

didnt u say u dont want the day to end in another cfd?

Status
Not open for further replies.