[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fucking chance. I'm obviously powerless to do shit about you, but there's no way your not Sukuna. I do wonder if there's a chance that your Yuji and will turn into Sukuna after a set time (just like how Yuji turned into Sukuna in the arc) and you've actually chosen the 'evil path' yourself. But the way you've played, combined with my belief that the Yuji role wouldn't be as completely useless as you've claimed it to be, there's no way I believe you aren't an indie here.
Literally my entire role is about Sukuna. Talk to Ekko about it after the game :zosleepy:.

J

Joygirl1

This is fake emotion. I haven't said a single bad word to Ratchet this game, but he calls me a tool and belittles and demeans my intelligence. Here he is threatening Flower for insulting him. Shit don't add up. Lock Ratchet as wolf here.
Talking about someone accusing you of "not using your brain"? :queenhear:

Talking about someone accusing you of "not using your brain"? :queenhear:
It was obvious that I was cop and contributing to the game. We had discussed using assassin kills to take out inactive slots. So what to you do? You put the cop up for a kill. That's not a smart move. I've accused Ratchet of being wolf and he's chosen to just insult. That's fine, I'm not crying like you, I'm just saying that Ratchet is faking his emotional play this game and there's nothing left to discuss with him. Just like there's nothing left to discuss with you for being ineffective this game.

J

Joygirl1

It was obvious that I was cop and contributing to the game. We had discussed using assassin kills to take out inactive slots. So what to you do? You put the cop up for a kill. That's not a smart move. I've accused Ratchet of being wolf and he's chosen to just insult. That's fine, I'm not crying like you, I'm just saying that Ratchet is faking his emotional play this game and there's nothing left to discuss with him. Just like there's nothing left to discuss with you for being ineffective this game.
You´re crying like a little bitch right now and you were not confirmed as cop at all, you self-righteous ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.