[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Odds for KWEH being indie, having saved himself as he realized a big enough wagon is building up?
But Broki was really fixated on Reborn. So working under the assumption KWEH will flip scum seems most logical right now we think.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Odds for KWEH being indie, having saved himself as he realized a big enough wagon is building up?
But Broki was really fixated on Reborn. So working under the assumption KWEH will flip scum seems most logical right now we think.
0 reason for scum to burn an execute to save an Indie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh you mean he had the execute.

It's possible I guess but doesn't really explain the apathy, unlike even scum if he's indie a lynch is the end of his game entirely.

Sorry I wasn't paying attention
Because I doubt There are too many Town Vigs in the game, AW's role kind of clears Joygirl but Ultra not so much . If Kweh is also Vig it becomes ridiculous if Ultra is also one, especially with the Census I got
You do realize that Ultra got permanently rolecrushed by a non-town role, and from what Flower mentioned, the Transfiguration thing was likely mafia not Sukuna or whoever, right @Flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.