[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Just making it clear btw: There was no kill coming from an assassin last night as we have only ordered KWEH as primary target (if he should have been scum dodging a lynch) and no secondary target last night. So, could have been even one more dead townie if we should have continued our bad luck streak with putting up the wrong players for assassination...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Midnight is scum, we’re in bad trouble bc there will be extra scum. Which means we’re looking for 4 rn.

I don’t see any masterminds on that team to go through and set up a lot of this WIFOM stuff.
Assuming that there is a mastermind

Frankly I think the execution aside it's all been very level 1 and on the nose. This is a problem that has hurt town games on OLF too - we spend so much town hunting a certain type of scum and it's seldom actually the case.

Basically, remember early game, maybe day 1, where i suggested it's like the Waifu game? I'm more or less there.

The more I think about the tweet/reborn thing, the more it just looks like chaos - either intentional badly conceived chaos or 'lol i dunno' chaos implemented by a team with no thread presence

Is it possible mafia got some kind of wonky result on reborns slot that marked him out as a high value target?

I dunno, Im spitballing here?
I told you, we should factor in Gojo hunting. And Tweet claimed Nanami, so Reborn was the more attractive target.

I think they just thought they were gonna hit Gojo.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cal isnt the indy, why would he stick his head above the parapet to get reborn? thats like the opposite of good indy play, and cals experienced
That's a valid point, I don't think he's indie either - what's your thoughts on him being scum straight up though? The only thing I have against it is how blatant the cfd would be.

Assuming that there is a mastermind

Frankly I think the execution aside it's all been very level 1 and on the nose. This is a problem that has hurt town games on OLF too - we spend so much town hunting a certain type of scum and it's seldom actually the case.

Basically, remember early game, maybe day 1, where i suggested it's like the Waifu game? I'm more or less there.
In Waifu game we kicked scum’s teeth in lol. This feels like OP Mash lol. (Where you also told me there was no mastermind and it was prob LHF scum lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.