[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet + Michelle + those

Why is Ratchet not in yours?
Ratchet would be dependent on one of those I mentioned flipping town potentially. I know Magic/Neeko was suspicious of him but selfishly gonna equate it to Magic not having a good legacy read, more so interested in why you have Michelle there instead of Midnight. So you solidly have everyone else mentioned as likely town?

Where do you stand on converting vs just eliminating Sukuna?

Ratchet would be dependent on one of those I mentioned flipping town potentially. I know Magic/Neeko was suspicious of him but selfishly gonna equate it to Magic not having a good legacy read, more so interested in why you have Michelle there instead of Midnight. So you solidly have everyone else mentioned as likely town?

Where do you stand on converting vs just eliminating Sukuna?
Solidly? I have few solid Town left

I think Michelle has equity with Ratchet which is why they’re in POE. I’ve mentioned Midnight in POE constantly today too. I just said we have the same POE + those 2

I learn new information and I adjust. It would be stupid NOT to unvote in this situation.

@Dr_Professor83
That is potentially true but it still shady in this situation with where the stakes are. Liberally jumping the gun with votes can be dangerous, that's my advice.

Solidly? I have few solid Town left

I think Michelle has equity with Ratchet which is why they’re in POE. I’ve mentioned Midnight in POE constantly today too. I just said we have the same POE + those 2
Can you walk me through your case with Michelle = Ratchet in equity? Specifically Michelle. Also my bad, like you sometimes I speed read a little too fast.

Can you walk me through your case with Michelle = Ratchet in equity? Specifically Michelle. Also my bad, like you sometimes I speed read a little too fast.
It’s not a lot. But yesterday when people were scum reading Ratchet Michelle was saying that Ratchet shouldn’t be scum bc Ratchet told her to duel Broki. Seems like too much credit to give Ratchet there when he was one of many tho which Michelle didn’t seem to account for.

Then we have 4 town assassins flipping already (Ultra, AM, Conq, Tweet) so I see potential for Michelle to be scum assassin.

The main thing keeping me from suspecting Michelle is her dueling Broki, on the same day as the lynch fixing

Scum team using some of their limited resources to... do a scum vs scum duel and switch the lynch from a townie to a townie? At the same time? Those mindgames have to be next level

The main thing keeping me from suspecting Michelle is her dueling Broki, on the same day as the lynch fixing

Scum team using some of their limited resources to... do a scum vs scum duel and switch the lynch from a townie to a townie? At the same time? Those mindgames have to be next level
Like, I know Broki wasn't her choice, but you think she'd just keep quiet if she was scum

It’s not a lot. But yesterday when people were scum reading Ratchet Michelle was saying that Ratchet shouldn’t be scum bc Ratchet told her to duel Broki. Seems like too much credit to give Ratchet there when he was one of many tho which Michelle didn’t seem to account for.

Then we have 4 town assassins flipping already (Ultra, AM, Conq, Tweet) so I see potential for Michelle to be scum assassin.
Here's my issue.
Michelle had no reason as scum to waste a duel to bus a teammate like Broki in that situation. It doesn't really logically pan out and puts her in squarely back in the kill zone with the public attention that draws. I don't know how much experience Michelle has in mafia games but publicly asking who she should duel seems more like a novice play then anything else unless you want to argue she was being coached though I don't know who would be able to pull that off.

Also what if none of the assassins are scum?

The game is basically in a quasi multi-ball set up:

town (sorcerers or whatever their called) vs mafia (cursed spirits) vs hostile indie (sukuna)

Granted this is an Ekko game so crazy shit is bound to be in there to make things balanced, I can see where your coming from on this but I'm not 100% sold on it.

Michelle really didn’t have much choice bc the duel was claimed the day before and we were asking for it to be used that day. What’s she’s gonna do? Say “no I’m not doing it”? Would have been a horrific look when Broki flipped scum. So I consider the usage neutral.

As for using the execute too. The execute usage was a weird head game way you look at it. It worked tho.

Think about it:

- if Michelle is scum and then you have both the duel result and another potential lynch of another scum member then day 2 pans out with the scum team losing 2 players at the end of everything

- then again if Michelle is being coached and is new at mafia and she was being coached it could also logically deflect from attention on another mafia lynch

So I'm 50/50 on this

Status
Not open for further replies.