[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay all caught up now and here are all the posts of what caught my attention in particular:

Wanna hear even more terrible news to lighten up the mood even further? Your queen has been attacked by a delayed kill and is going to die next night.

This shit is not winnable for town.
Not positive no. I scum read Michelle more of the “not locked scum” people lol.
But Kiku has been on the wrong side of history a bit too often.
Here's Prof basically repeating he has Michelle near the top of his scum potential/POE list.
Copypasting my Last Will here:

The Last Will of the Fallen Queen of the World:

To all our tearfilled mourning subjects, despite us having transcended the limits of mortality centuries ago, somehow the life of your caring and beloved queen has come to an abrupt end and while we should be expecting you to be in the deepest grief possible and committing mass suicide we know very well that you folks are too lazy and too incompetent to perform a well-executed seppuku anyway.

Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
'Cause this will be
The labor of my love

After scum leader PUBLICALLY protected Ratchet, Cal and Midnight scum team probably is some absolute random combo like: Flower + Gramma + hime or Orwellian + Ultra + Mango. Doesn´t matter, at this point we´re royally fucked anyway. Without any leads after KWEH flipping town unless a mircle happens it´s nothing more than a guessing game anymore.

Maximum 1/3 really scum between Ratchet / Cal / Midnight.
Claims from hime and Orwellian both look rather underpowered and unpractical, might be fake(s).
Michelle scum assassin and dueling Broki for town cred?
Why the hell did scum save town assassin, only to get Reborn lynched instead?

Should Flower flip scum or hostile indie we would be pissed off so hard we´d never talk a single word to her after being backstabbed and emotionally abused so cold.

Love you all, you little cockroaches

Your beloved Queen of Mafia

@Orwellian you have very limited time to catch scum with your ability. You better make it count. Otherwise you’ll stay in the POE.
Scum is Midnight, Prof, and probably two others

Vote lynch Dr Professor

Ponitless to waste time explaining
Kelp. (tbh I feel completely out of whack. I've not been investing enough time into here to have a good idea. So right now I'm a bit of a clueless townie. So is the working theory that Michelle duelled for town cred? What is it that made her sus now?

idk about mid, if he's scum he faked ignorance really well.

Kiku did see Dest on Gram, so the only option I see here is that Kiku would be scum tracker/ watcher? Tracking/ watching doesn't seem like a scum abily though.. Dest even admitted to targetting gram. But IIRC, kiku said Dest targeted Naomi, not Gram...

I can read through Orwellian, but don't expect much from me. I need a shepherd to guide me)
Or Mitch is his teammate :chopoff:
I'm not supposed to copy but its almost exactly what I said it was. Short and sweet

My target was my largest scum read. You know him well. He's quoted me twice already today
Yeah

Guy says "nobody target me" obviously I'm gonna target him
Name one thing you've done to make you in any way worth trusting.

Nika just kind of pops in and out, throws a vote and sort of, well basically just FUCKS OFF. Shady but again a novice player by his own admittance. Again can see the angle of coaching there for such a goofy tactic to be shrugged off with how its played and the implications iwth it.

Kiku doesn't exactly look good again but she's repeating her tunneling on Prof:

- almost worked the first time on lynching Des, could it work here on Prof?
- Probably not but if she's scum it certainly doesn't hurt, she didn't get much flak after all with what happened as a result of doing this to Des from earlier

@Dr_Professor83 you spent a bit of time focusing on Michelle there earlier + this whole shit show with 4 dead townies and now Joygirl confirming she'll die the next phase; but the vibe I'm getting is your testing the waters to see how much Nika, Michelle, and potentially Kiku will fit into a potential lynch

We're pretty much in a do or die situation here so really if you want me to fully put my chips in your pile

Not Ratchet’s posts about you & vote on you??
Saw it, semi expected it to be honest, but not worried about it. If I was about self preservation I'd be leaning into it but at this point I don't really care. I can't really say it would also look good to focus on one of the major posts I'm pulling up to be about me and not expect it to then be shrugged off.

I don’t understand you quoting me on some of either lol. Like why you find me having the people I told you were top of my POE at the top lol. Not when you consider me town. I feel like there are better uses of your attention than pointing that out?

Saw it, semi expected it to be honest, but not worried about it. If I was about self preservation I'd be leaning into it but at this point I don't really care. I can't really say it would also look good to focus on one of the major posts I'm pulling up to be about me and not expect it to then be shrugged off.
I figured you’d have some reaction to it. Not worried Ratchet could be scum setting you up?

I’m curious why you haven’t used your forensics yet when you weren’t protected last night.

I don’t understand you quoting me on some of either lol. Like why you find me having the people I told you were top of my POE at the top lol. Not when you consider me town. I feel like there are better uses of your attention than pointing that out?
I tend to have a pathos in this kind of shit. Besides like you said earlier this is difficult when most of our POE are similar despite not having too much interaction prior to this final phase.

Gonna ask you a question, if you had to pick between Kiku, Michelle, and Nika, as today's lynch, which would you bet your luck on? Because we basically came to similar conclusions as the dark horse for potential scum equity: your case on Michelle and mine with Kiku's. The middle ground is Nika. Can I get an honest read from you on him, how you view his slot, activity, and what you would want to do with him?

I figured you’d have some reaction to it. Not worried Ratchet could be scum setting you up?
I've already addressed this. I'm not playing with self-preservation in mind and the last thing I would bother is Ratchet voting me to test my reaction on it.

I’m curious why you haven’t used your forensics yet when you weren’t protected last night.
Didn't I answer this already? I am pretty much the most useless in doing anything to the scum or Sukuna lol. My healing is passive, my Forensics Investigation ability is a 1x shot. I can't do anything else unlike most other power roles in this game as you can see. Why would they bother with killing me? My role was outed early in day 2 to save myself from Ultra and Ratchet.

As for my 1x shot, who said I didn't use it last night?

I’d like you to explain what you even mean by that testing the waters bit lol.
Can you stop making 50 posts for 2 seconds kek.

Can you stop making 50 posts for 2 seconds kek.
It’s what I do lol
Gonna ask you a question, if you had to pick between Kiku, Michelle, and Nika, as today's lynch, which would you bet your luck on? Because we basically came to similar conclusions as the dark horse for potential scum equity: your case on Michelle and mine with Kiku's. The middle ground is Nika. Can I get an honest read from you on him, how you view his slot, activity, and what you would want to do with him?
I slightly lean town. But him not being here to help or answer questions I need answered isn’t helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.