[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you aren’t skeptical of his motives?
To a slight extent? Yes. But does it overshadow my suspicion on Kiku and the one you presented specifically and interdependently around Michelle? No, not at all.

Also as you have said, I have something I can utilize to push my main choice for today's lynch.
I'm willing to die over my choice even if its wrong because my logic is at least coherent enough to make and present the case to push it.

To a slight extent? Yes. But does it overshadow my suspicion on Kiku and the one you presented specifically and interdependently around Michelle? No, not at all.

Also as you have said, I have something I can utilize to push my main choice for today's lynch.
I'm willing to die over my choice even if its wrong because my logic is at least coherent enough to make and present the case to push it.
My Michelle stuff is mostly centered around Ratchet lol.

I'm not being condescending to you honestly. I just think you’re making a mistake and I'm clarifying anything that was lost in translation between us: my focus will be Nika, Kiku, and you swayed me with Michelle.
Okay lol. It comes off that way as an add on at the end of a sentence bc it reads as “is that too hard for you to understand?” lol

What swayed you?

Yes because they are my main focus.
I gave you my reads and choices, and you gave me yours. It wasn't that hard? Off the table equates to = absolutely town reading the others and I never said that.
That’s not what I see as off the table. Off the table = I won’t lynch them today. Which can include someone you sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.