[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Currently tend to either lynch or shoot hime tbh, did not catch up but immediately throws her vote on Ratchet and despite 4 townies having died last night there have still been not a single janitored kill yet. Additionally, as mentioned before, both players that were in a chat with her last night ended up dead.
I don't really think the janitor spec is all that useful here because scum can just as easily not use it and with the volume of claims not terribly useful anyway. Her vote is shit, the "just trust me" is shit, but I point you back to my reasoning on her day 1.

@Kiku full role/results please

Fangs rationale for not using his role is horseshit - he should realise as the ‘healer’ he will be a priority target, and yet seemingly not worried about dying!

for the benefit of prof, noticed something else in your conversation last night but I’m gonna sit on it for a little bit :)

vote Orwellian
Bullshit, I did use my role. This was already addressed in day 2 when both Ratchet and Ultra were pushing me on it and I was forced to reveal my healer role. Ultra already was an assassin and I assumed I would get killed if someone lik

3 shot tracker
Domain expansion that allows me to, one time, make my track be immune to redirection, deflection, and bus driving
And my binding vow gives me access to an "extended track", that allows me to get information as if I was tracking them for the rest of the game

Night 1 I tracked Dest
Night 2 I abstained from tracking
Night 3 I used all my track buffs to track Prof(failed anyway, cringe)
So I've got one shot left
This is a lie. Night 3 I used my investigation ability with Naomi's death and the result I was given when visiting her dead body was Kiku.

Can you read again?
Can you?

1x Self-Binding Vow: Overtime - If you are alive until night 4 or any later night, and have received an assassination order that night, you may activate this ability to veto the assassination order you received that night and change it to another target of your choice instead, unbeknownst to the person commanding the order nor the other assassin(s), if any.

Ratchet

Bullshit, I did use my role. This was already addressed in day 2 when both Ratchet and Ultra were pushing me on it and I was forced to reveal my healer role. Ultra already was an assassin and I assumed I would get killed if someone lik
Where are the results then? Let's go

This is a lie. Night 3 I used my investigation ability with Naomi's death and the result I was given when visiting her dead body was Kiku.

Can you?
You're right, I didn't read outside the assassin role.

@Joygirl we shouldn't use that anymore if scum has the same ability

Not possible unless I was redirected onto Naomi night 1 and I just HAPPENED to have been redirected onto the one other person who targeted Gramm

Can you?
well for a start, if you wanted to heal Ultra, you believed he was town correct?

He also said his role was gone

With that in mind, why were you worried about dying? The assassination mechanic is accounted for by joygirl - your story makes no sense

Not possible unless I was redirected onto Naomi night 1 and I just HAPPENED to have been redirected onto the one other person who targeted Gramm
Explain to me it then. Why was your name confirmed to me when I used my ability? Do you think my suspicion of you after the shit in day 2 with Broki, the results of Des, and your shade with Prof isn't kind of very coincidental to be on the nose?

Ratchet

Explain to me it then. Why was your name confirmed to me when I used your ability? Do you think my suspicion of you after the shit in day 2 with Broki, the results of Des, and your shade with Prof isn't kind of very coincidental to be on the nose?
This doesn't make sense - you only received your results Night 3, so why are you using Day 2 as a basis for suspicion that could only have been confirmed to you last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.