[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Michelle. With that info you have about Kiku why you do not push her for lynch?
I've entered the thread and have been primarily pushing Kiku of my main three from the get go, re-read the start of today's phase.

Why didn't you say anything before?
I was holding back because Kiku claimed Tracker. Bare in mind the events and progression of day 2 and Kiku nearly causing Des/X to be mislynched while accusing him of shooting at Naomi without any sort of rationale beyond blind claims of paranoia. I also told you guys earlier in the game after I revealed my healer role that I was saving this ability.

well for a start, if you wanted to heal Ultra, you believed he was town correct?

He also said his role was gone

With that in mind, why were you worried about dying? The assassination mechanic is accounted for by joygirl - your story makes no sense
I did heal Ultra and you can go back to day 3 with him confirming he visited me and was healed again. I assume he wasn't able to visit me again to offset the effects of the delayed kill with the Transfiguration/rolecrush and died, just like X/Des did. His wincon didn't change from being rolecrushed, he was able to visit me and get healed, so far everything I have said has been true.

You also are going back to this after my own mistake and fear about revealing was resolved but now double backing it is for ???? reasons?

I've entered the thread and have been primarily pushing Kiku of my main three from the get go, re-read the start of today's phase.

I was holding back because Kiku claimed Tracker. Bare in mind the events and progression of day 2 and Kiku nearly causing Des/X to be mislynched while accusing him of shooting at Naomi without any sort of rationale beyond blind claims of paranoia. I also told you guys earlier in the game after I revealed my healer role that I was saving this ability.
You now have him apparently visiting a player who died and he (Is Kiku a he? I honestly dont know but I mean no offence if Im wrong) claims to have done nothing night 2

????????

Let's say I won't question your alignament and you are town. I am not sure because it's just a vibe and tone level read.

Why on Earth you're not talking things with your fellow townies?
Teamwork and brainstorming are the reasons for town wins.

I did heal Ultra and you can go back to day 3 with him confirming he visited me and was healed again. I assume he wasn't able to visit me again to offset the effects of the delayed kill with the Transfiguration/rolecrush and died, just like X/Des did. His wincon didn't change from being rolecrushed, he was able to visit me and get healed, so far everything I have said has been true.

You also are going back to this after my own mistake and fear about revealing was resolved but now double backing it is for ???? reasons?
Yes but it had to be prised out of you BECAUSE YOU DIDNT PROACTIVELY CLAIM IT THEREFORE YOU GET NO CREDIT FOR IT

what delayed kill?

Let's say I won't question your alignament and you are town. I am not sure because it's just a vibe and tone level read.

Why on Earth you're not talking things with your fellow townies?
Teamwork and brainstorming are the reasons for town wins.
Already covered this, I have a bad habit of being too reserved when I'm town with a utility power-role; had this happened before in a more recent game when I was again healer; town cop got poisoned/bleeded even though though they won the duel against another town player, and then scum role-blocked me because half of the town team thought the healer was actually a scum/hostile indie role.

Ultra confirmed I healed him when he visited me and he could post again after going to me in night 2.
Des wasn't able to visit me so I wasn't able to passively heal him as well.
My role also doesn't counter the Transfiguration ability anyway since its temporary and therefore not a priority unlike say a watcher or vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.