[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they're t/t?
I know I'm town because there is zero relevance to being a fucking healer with an ability to barely temp stop delayed kills or perma role crushes and there is no world where I can operate as scum with that ability. You might be town but it really resolves around what Kiku flips as. So no I don't see this as t/t.

I honestly can't really tell what your trying to sell to me here with this post.

*shrug*
I'm not selling anything to you, because we have nothing to sell each other. If, as you claim, I am the only person you saw has visited Naomi, and she's DEAD, then I have to be the killer. If you're a townie then you should just convince everyone else to lynch me! What fucking game are you even playing!

Will try. However, we really need to finally find out the identity of the indie then.

Still gonna use the kill no matter what, there are 3 scenarios:

a) Michelle somehow really is the final town assassin, so she would shoot scum or indie
b) Michelle is scum, but as mentioned before it would be in interest of her mafia team too to get rid of a game-ending indie
c) Michelle is Sukuna (or other indie) herself, in that case she would probably be willing to shoot scum too

All of this can still go wrong if we are not giving the right target and will be taking responsibility anyway.
Fully aware that this is an absolute gamble but with me dying, Flower probably leaving and chances for even more townies dying next night, we are willing to take full risk. At least wanna go down fighting.
You should assume michelle is scum at this point, which is why im saying the only thing worth trying to do is hit the indy, forget about mafia

Id probably say flower tbh - she dies anyway tonight if shes town so the failstate is neutral

J

Joygirl1

Can someone help me with Hime's 'gotcha' on Ratchet?
Mitch has an innocent scan on Ratchet btw.
Could still be GF of course but if Ekko made Mitch trade his vote power for something that still does him get screwed like that we couldn´t even care less about this anymore tbh.

I'm not selling anything to you, because we have nothing to sell each other. If, as you claim, I am the only person you saw has visited Naomi, and she's DEAD, then I have to be the killer. If you're a townie then you should just convince everyone else to lynch me! What fucking game are you even playing!
I mean I am pushing for your lynch and you can go through all of my posts in today's phase where I have you firmly front and center in my main POE. You haven't offered anything back but saying "your lying" and disregarded my one-shot that ties you to Naomi's death, when you brought up being misdirected in night 2, you backpedaled and then contradicted yourself by bringing up being redirected when you first claimed you didn't do anything that night.

You aren't helping your case here.
And even then I asked you to give me another suitable candidate that you see as suspicious and you stonewalled it.

Mitch has an innocent scan on Ratchet btw.
Could still be GF of course but if Ekko made Mitch trade his vote power for something that still does him get screwed like that we couldn´t even care less about this anymore tbh.
I mean Godfathers are a staple in every game, I don't think any WIFOM surrounding Ekko is necessary here

That being said Ratchet probably shouldn't be on the chopping block today with an inno scan

Is there a reason Hime is being town read other than her reaction to her impending doom d1?

J

Joygirl1

You should assume michelle is scum at this point, which is why im saying the only thing worth trying to do is hit the indy, forget about mafia

Id probably say flower tbh - she dies anyway tonight if shes town so the failstate is neutral
Would not completely rule out option c) though. An indie could gain town´s trust by dueling a maf. Michelle might have been so hesitant because she didn´t know Broki would flip mafia indeed and that she may not have gained town cred if Broki would have flipped town.

You do have a point however, if Flower dies next night no matter what, according to what she told us, it would not matter if she got assassinated.

You haven't offered anything back but saying "your lying" and disregarded my one-shot that ties you to Naomi's death, when you brought up being misdirected in night 2, you backpedaled and then contradicted yourself by bringing up being redirected when you first claimed you didn't do anything that night.
I'm offering back "you're lying" because you got a result that from my viewpoint of the events,, is not possible. Accept that no matter what you say to me, I will not say "oh actually maybe I did visit Naomi"

And I NEVER BROUGHT UP BEING REDIRECTED NIGHT 2 YOU ILLITERATE FOOL. How many fucking times do I have to tell you to learn how to read. I was talking about night 1 the whole fucking time.

Anyway I'm done trying to explain the situation to you because your pigheaded ignorance is pissing me off too much

Status
Not open for further replies.