[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offering back "you're lying" because you got a result that from my viewpoint of the events,, is not possible. Accept that no matter what you say to me, I will not say "oh actually maybe I did visit Naomi"
Your "viewpoint of events" is not objective and doesn't offer anything to contradict the mechanics of my ability. End of story, you can't come up with a rationale after walking back on a lie about doing nothing then directly trying to use a re-direct claim for night 2 when T-Pein (even night bus driver) was lynched in day 1.

You aren't making sense.

And I NEVER BROUGHT UP BEING REDIRECTED NIGHT 2 YOU ILLITERATE FOOL. How many fucking times do I have to tell you to learn how to read. I was talking about night 1 the whole fucking time.
You did.

Anyway I'm done trying to explain the situation to you because your pigheaded ignorance is pissing me off too much
Okay.

J

Joygirl1

I mean Godfathers are a staple in every game, I don't think any WIFOM surrounding Ekko is necessary here

That being said Ratchet probably shouldn't be on the chopping block today with an inno scan

Is there a reason Hime is being town read other than her reaction to her impending doom d1?
No, and we are starting to get very wary of her. Read your queen´s next posts when you are catching up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He claimed Day 2 so he doesn't get the "but he didn't want to claim" defence.
You're telling me he had this info Night 3 but when asked for a PoE the best he has is putting his smoking gun caught scum in an ambiguous pile of three names he doesn't bother to further qualify?

Hogwash.

Bullshit, I did use my role. This was already addressed in day 2 when both Ratchet and Ultra were pushing me on it and I was forced to reveal my healer role. Ultra already was an assassin and I assumed I would get killed if someone lik

This is a lie. Night 3 I used my investigation ability with Naomi's death and the result I was given when visiting her dead body was Kiku.

Can you?
Explain to me it then. Why was your name confirmed to me when I used my ability? Do you think my suspicion of you after the shit in day 2 with Broki, the results of Des, and your shade with Prof isn't kind of very coincidental to be on the nose?
I've entered the thread and have been primarily pushing Kiku of my main three from the get go, re-read the start of today's phase.

I was holding back because Kiku claimed Tracker. Bare in mind the events and progression of day 2 and Kiku nearly causing Des/X to be mislynched while accusing him of shooting at Naomi without any sort of rationale beyond blind claims of paranoia. I also told you guys earlier in the game after I revealed my healer role that I was saving this ability.
Yes, but her hide is broken after the first non-positive action it deflects, so its theoretically possible that it was broken by someone before my track procced

Thats definitely a few steps too complicated to be a likely scenario, though, especially since redirecting me onto Naomi in the first place doesn't seem too likely to have happened on night 1 when no one had any info on what either of us would do. So I default back to "Orwellian is full of shit"
I literally said night 1. Learn to read
I am talking about night 2 with you.
Oh okay cool
I couldn't have been redirected night 2 because I didn't do anything, genius
If you don't believe what I have to say then why are you wasting both of our time asking me questions
Your equivalent to countering my argument and the build up on casing you with everything that happened in day 2 and day 3 resolving around Destroya and Broki, nearly mislynching the town cop, getting him rolecrushed and killed, nearly deflecting from scum Broki being lynched and forcing a duel (which still doesn't 100% alleviate Michelle since I am a bit paranoid about her) doesn't work for me, Kiku. You can't simply come back with "your lying" when I used my shot and you were at the top of my POE with more evidence then circumstantial ones for me to narrow things down.

You aren't trying to work out anything here.
You've kind of fallen to an OMGUS and that's it.
Its do or die.

You're telling me he had this info Night 3 but when asked for a PoE the best he has is putting his smoking gun caught scum in an ambiguous pile of three names he doesn't bother to further qualify?

Hogwash.
@Michelle dont use your selective reading bullshit here, this should help you

Hogwash.
Now you are being directly obstinate and I can see where the suspicion about your slot was coming from in day 3. You've disregarded my entire interaction with Prof, me stating I used my ability in night 3 to tell him about why I have Kiku along with Nika and Michelle in my main POE. My vote was on and only ever parked on Kiku.

You have disregarded the purpose of my role, how my healing works, the mechanics of it being confirmed with Ultra, and him surviving an extra cycle after visiting me night 2. I have given my rationale and logic on why Kiku is my priority and why she is the most suspicious and likely scummiest player here while Prof tied his own POE to being similar to mine but presenting his main focus being Michelle vs Kiku with mine. And I hinted the smoking gun earlier before I went to bed when talking with him.

Right now you aren't making much sense to misframe my interactions and posts.

This has nothing to do with what I asked?
That quote chain wasn't directed at you, dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.