[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day 4 - Vote Count 2 (As of Post #7459)

Votes:
Nika ->
Prof
Ratchet -> Orwellian
Kiku -> Prof > Unvote
Hime -> Ratchet
Orwellian -> Kiku
Gram -> Orwellian
Kiku -> Orwellian
Michelle -> Kiku

Count:
Orwellian = 3
(Ratchet, Gram, Kiku)
Kiku = 2 (Orwellian, Michelle)
Prof = 1 (Nika)
Ratchet = 1 (Hime)

Non Voters = 7 (Prof, Flower, Gram, Cal, Mango, Mitch, Joy, Mid)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day and 3 hours is left

Day 4 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [14/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Kiku
4. @hime
5. @Joygirl
6. @Midnight Delight
7. @MitchMatch
8. @Orwellian
9. @Dr_Professor83
10. @MangoSenpai
11. @NikaInParis
12. @Flower
13. @Michelle
14. @Grammaton

Dead Players - [13/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2
9. @KWEH (Kento Nanami) - Lynched Day 3
10. @Neeko (Utahime Iori) - Died Night 3
11. @Ultra (Naobito Zen'in) - Died Night 3
12. @ConquistadoR (Mei Mei) - Died Night 3
13. @Destroya (Panda) - Died Night 3
You’ve got me both on fang and on the non voter list m8

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet if you have any even the tinniest minuscule amount of respect for me you could see I was working toward Kiku the entire time among my main POE. I've been building toward her primarily the whole time and its frankly insulting your treating me work like this.
Let me ask you this - why do you believe breadcrumbing your way through this makes for a better shot at getting your lynch than being transparent about it? It doesn't make any sense, it's pretty plainly ad hoc

Let me ask you this - why do you believe breadcrumbing your way through this makes for a better shot at getting your lynch than being transparent about it? It doesn't make any sense, it's pretty plainly ad hoc
You've pretty much disregarded the idea being directly presented to me about why I was narrowing the list and working toward Kiku as my main suspect as I see as scummiest---to wifom about why I wouldn't immediately use the mechanics of my ability to open up? Esepecially since you seem to for the upenth time ignore I told Prof I did have results before I went to bed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You've pretty much disregarded the idea being directly presented to me about why I was narrowing the list and working toward Kiku as my main suspect as I see as scummiest---to wifom about why I wouldn't immediately use the mechanics of my ability to open up? Esepecially since you seem to for the upenth time ignore I told Prof I did have results before I went to bed.
Yes because it makes no sense - you have no good reason for why you didn't start the day off with this.

Oh I know at this point there isn't any more value in continuing arguing with her directly, I've played with people who play like her that get heated like that and have been there myself so now is the time for me to stop. That said, I won't lie, I assumed and still slightly lean into the arguments from Prof that you *might* have equity with her. But if that isn't true and I am sort of fence-sitting on your slot here.

How many scum do you think are left? 1-2 players?

Midnight and Nika? Who else? Maybe either Flower or Hime but not as confident. Mango is also a wildcard as well. Those are my other two if I disregard the current main reads.
I don't trust the census shared by Mid (i hope my memory serves me right) a 27 players game has more than 4 mafia.

I would add in the Poe Nika and Mid, and I want to continue Broki's Iso after work.
Her first read is Nika town and after she interacted with Ratchet. I have to recheck that and think at it more.
The way she voted and pushed Flower is not partner-y imo

Even after you claimed it you still seem unsure about who you should be lynching - utter trollop.
That's literally not true. I directly had Kiku as my top scum read from the onset of how Day 4 has started with my opening posts and then on once I got the ball rolling. You are misconstruing intentionally now what I've said and done.

I don't trust the census shared by Mid (i hope my memory serves me right) a 27 players game has more than 4 mafia.
Fair though I more mistrust him because Midnight...is Midnight, over anything else lol.

I would add in the Poe Nika and Mid, and I want to continue Broki's Iso after work.
Her first read is Nika town and after she interacted with Ratchet. I have to recheck that and think at it more.
The way she voted and pushed Flower is not partner-y imo
I can get behind this to be honest. The Broki duel and the near mislynch of Des definitely have enough info for us to work on to narrow things down even more.

Looks like one of Fang and Kiku has to be scum for sure from what I could read in the few minutes I am awake now, so remind me again why we‘re not lynching one of them and putting the other up for assassination?

Also Cal probably scum. I used my perma on him yet no mention of anything.

Looks like one of Fang and Kiku has to be scum for sure from what I could read in the few minutes I am awake now, so remind me again why we‘re not lynching one of them and putting the other up for assassination?

Also Cal probably scum. I used my perma on him yet no mention of anything.
Because we're assassinating you instead

Day 4 - Substitutions

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 4 - Substitutions

@Mashiro Blue has substituted for @NikaInParis

Do not discuss replacements.

Day Continues.

Living Players - [14/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Kiku