[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Now you are being directly obstinate and I can see where the suspicion about your slot was coming from in day 3. You've disregarded my entire interaction with Prof, me stating I used my ability in night 3 to tell him about why I have Kiku along with Nika and Michelle in my main POE. My vote was on and only ever parked on Kiku.
Again, evidence this please?
You have disregarded the purpose of my role, how my healing works, the mechanics of it being confirmed with Ultra, and him surviving an extra cycle after visiting me night 2. I have given my rationale and logic on why Kiku is my priority and why she is the most suspicious and likely scummiest player here while Prof tied his own POE to being similar to mine but presenting his main focus being Michelle vs Kiku with mine. And I hinted the smoking gun earlier before I went to bed when talking with him.
Yes yes, where is this "hint" and why do you not slam dunk on scum's head to start the day with?
That quote chain wasn't directed at you, dork.
You told me you were setting up your claim - evidence this.

Getting so paranoid about Flower looking like she´s stalling for time because she knows that she doesn´t get stopped or we mislynch she´s gonna win this night :sus:

Currently tend to either lynch or shoot hime tbh, did not catch up but immediately throws her vote on Ratchet and despite 4 townies having died last night there have still been not a single janitored kill yet. Additionally, as mentioned before, both players that were in a chat with her last night ended up dead.

Tinfoiling? Maybe. But we are standing with our back to the wall at this point, with no other great leads we have no choice to rely on something like those theories regarding hime or Orwellian :kayneshrug:
Flower and Hime are both sus I'd agree here

Isn't Flower number one priority if we think they're the game-ending indie that Ekko referenced

That's probably where I'd want to go based on how I won the last game of Ekko's where I won at endgame by wiping out like a quarter of the game lol

We could also leave it to scum as I suspect they need them gone too but that's obviously risky and why haven't they pulled the trigger on it yet?

:whitepress:

Why would Orwellian push in a not convinced way if he is scum?
I think we should take in account personality here, he is probably overthinking things and that's not AI.
Exactly.

Okay so you can't read 100% confirmed, sick
You should be referring to me as confirmed scum, not as suspicous. Thats why everyone thinks you're playing stupid games
Disclaimer: I am not scum. I am just saying that he should think I am, if he believes his own bullshit
Your disregarding:

- you were at the top of my list for my POE from my first post in this day phase
- you were the player I was discussing most with @Dr_Professor83 as the one I see as most scummy
- you are the player I have the most to be paranoid about with results of your past actions and pushes in causing the mislynch of our town cop (Des)

You are the scummiest to me and why I have you as the most suspicious, stop waxing semantics.

Exactly.

Your disregarding:

- you were at the top of my list for my POE from my first post in this day phase
- you were the player I was discussing most with @Dr_Professor83 as the one I see as most scummy
- you are the player I have the most to be paranoid about with results of your past actions and pushes in causing the mislynch of our town cop (Des)

You are the scummiest to me and why I have you as the most suspicious, stop waxing semantics.
You have RESULTS, idiot. Act like it.

Again, evidence this please?
Yes yes, where is this "hint" and why do you not slam dunk on scum's head to start the day with?

You told me you were setting up your claim - evidence this.
Stop stonewalling and being obstinate here.

I tend to have a pathos in this kind of shit. Besides like you said earlier this is difficult when most of our POE are similar despite not having too much interaction prior to this final phase.

Gonna ask you a question, if you had to pick between Kiku, Michelle, and Nika, as today's lynch, which would you bet your luck on? Because we basically came to similar conclusions as the dark horse for potential scum equity: your case on Michelle and mine with Kiku's. The middle ground is Nika. Can I get an honest read from you on him, how you view his slot, activity, and what you would want to do with him?

I've already addressed this. I'm not playing with self-preservation in mind and the last thing I would bother is Ratchet voting me to test my reaction on it.

Didn't I answer this already? I am pretty much the most useless in doing anything to the scum or Sukuna lol. My healing is passive, my Forensics Investigation ability is a 1x shot. I can't do anything else unlike most other power roles in this game as you can see. Why would they bother with killing me? My role was outed early in day 2 to save myself from Ultra and Ratchet.

As for my 1x shot, who said I didn't use it last night?

Can you stop making 50 posts for 2 seconds kek.
Testing the waters means exactly that, there is no equation to whether or not "you are town", its a relation to how the rest of the players will react to the candidates for a lynch.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Ratchet if you have any even the tinniest minuscule amount of respect for me you could see I was working toward Kiku the entire time among my main POE. I've been building toward her primarily the whole time and its frankly insulting your treating me work like this.

Orwellian, who are Broki's mates?

Don't continue the argument, you won’t convince Kiku she’s scum as either alignment
Oh I know at this point there isn't any more value in continuing arguing with her directly, I've played with people who play like her that get heated like that and have been there myself so now is the time for me to stop. That said, I won't lie, I assumed and still slightly lean into the arguments from Prof that you *might* have equity with her. But if that isn't true and I am sort of fence-sitting on your slot here.

How many scum do you think are left? 1-2 players?

Midnight and Nika? Who else? Maybe either Flower or Hime but not as confident. Mango is also a wildcard as well. Those are my other two if I disregard the current main reads.

Day 4 - Vote Count 2

Emil

Certified Memelord

Day 4 - Vote Count 2 (As of Post #7459)

Votes:
Nika ->
Prof
Ratchet -> Orwellian
Kiku -> Prof > Unvote > Orwellian
Hime -> Ratchet
Orwellian -> Kiku
Gram -> Orwellian
Michelle -> Kiku

Count:
Orwellian = 3
(Ratchet, Gram, Kiku)
Kiku = 2 (Orwellian, Michelle)
Prof = 1 (Nika)
Ratchet = 1 (Hime)

Non Voters = 7 (Prof, Flower, Cal, Mango, Mitch, Joy, Mid)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve majority
A little less than 1 day and 3 hours is left

Day 4 ends in - Countdown

Living Players - [14/27]
1. @RippedCal
2. @Ratchet
3. @Kiku
4. @hime
5. @Joygirl
6. @Midnight Delight
7. @MitchMatch