[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Fang's mate, her defence of him is hard to reconcile as genuine given it's pretty cut and dry.

There is also the setup spec against her regarding Assassins but that's probably neither here nor there to you. I'd need to properly ISO her tomorrow but that's where I'm leaning with her right now.
If he's town, yes, I am his mate

If you turn against me when there's a clear dichotomy
1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
5. Kiku
6. hime
7. Joygirl
8. Midnight Delight
10. MitchMatch - only scum if ratchet scum ig
12. Orwellian
13. Dr_Professor83
14. MangoSenpai
15. NikaInParis
16. Flower
17. Michelle
18. Grammaton

@Michelle

Tell me more about the black names, Flower and me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Those have already been addressed. You have strawman'd and ignored what was convenient to construct a false narrative regarding my role, which is mechanically proven with what I said, you continue a barrage of non-talking points because you aren't actually interested in what I have replied to you with.
Alright so where is the scum read then? You're still talking about me as if you think I'm town again so what's the point?

None of this has been addressed by the way.

More ingenuine silliness and just an appeal to flowers emotion, as she’s dead tonight if she’s town anyway, so you declining is only material if she’s non town

Tut tut
You forget that I can still survive if I find Sukuna.

Which…I can‘t even attempt if I‘m killed since kills process before conversions.

Get out, scum.

What did you do exactly? How does your ability work?
I target a dead player's body and call out a name; the host will then confirm if the named player had any involvement with them.

me said:
Actually going to iso her posts now but my 1x ability as a Timed Forensics Investigator lets me investigate a dead player's corpse. Then I can call out the name of a living player to learn if they interacted with them
From day 2.

Alright so where is the scum read then? You're still talking about me as if you think I'm town again so what's the point?

None of this has been addressed by the way.
Stop playing dumb.
This is frankly insulting now to both of us. I've pushed Kiku the entire time and she was the primary scum player in my POE, you wouldn't apply these double standards with the treatment your pushing at me that you would to Prof if he was in my shoes.

Ratchet

You were peeked town. How do you want him to talk?
Because Day 2 he has me town, Day 3 he has me Scum, Day 4 he has me town again yet thinks I'm being malicious in our interaction - it doesn't make any sense. If I'm misrepresenting him then I'm probably scum, ya?

Ratchet

Stop playing dumb.
This is frankly insulting now to both of us. I've pushed Kiku the entire time and she was the primary scum player in my POE, you wouldn't apply these double standards with the treatment your pushing at me that you would to Prof if he was in my shoes.
Where have you pushed her? You just said "uh I want to lynch her and Michelle and Mango (?)", there's no evidence that you had a result in your pocket at all.

If he's town, yes, I am his mate

If you turn against me when there's a clear dichotomy

Tell me more about the black names, Flower and me
Most of the nulls are genuine nulls which are a product of how little I've paid attention to the second half of this game

Midnight the worst of those I'd say since I don't like his census and why would he lie about it as town

Mitch clearing Ratchet would be bizarre thing to do as scum unless they're teamed so that's why I'd connect the two of them in that way

Flower has been ungenuine, her reactions are fake and she's omgus'd me at every turn. Not only that but she is saying she crushed me when I haven't even claimed. That's very anti-town if true but I have not got any reason to believe it's true which obviously is concerning in itself

Your slot has been by far the worst I've read today. Your arguments make no sense to the point that I don't believe you believe them, you've also separated yourself from voting and as a result I find it easy to believe you could be scum regardless of who flips what.

Because Day 2 he has me town, Day 3 he has me Scum, Day 4 he has me town again yet thinks I'm being malicious in our interaction - it doesn't make any sense. If I'm misrepresenting him then I'm probably scum, ya?
Not really. I was on the other end of your push and I witnessed many of your fights. Is hard to answer at your posts when you are convinced about something.
It's also hard to flip flop reads like that for scum, they prefer to be more constant in reads, except they have a large experience in playing scum.
I am not defending him like you say, I am just posting my impression about his posts. He doesn't look for me like scum posting.

J

Joygirl1

That‘s the dumbest shit ever suggested in a Mafia game ever. Literally the MC of the show and you suggest that shit. Get the fuck out, scum.
Gramm suggested it. Would you not die next night no matter what? So, would it even matter to you?

Michelle refused to shoot you, so, guess we need another target. With not knowing if Michelle might be scum assassin or indie assassin we should make her shoot Sukuna if scum. Or if she somehow is Sukuna or another indie make her shoot scum. Don´t even know who we should put up for assassination yet, all we know is that we are gonna take the risk, better to go down fighting instead of just waiting until time´s up.

Your slot has been by far the worst I've read today. Your arguments make no sense to the point that I don't believe you believe them, you've also separated yourself from voting and as a result I find it easy to believe you could be scum regardless of who flips what.
I am one of the few people voting. What are you saying in fact?

Have you got a point here or? Have you actually read the thread today? If not, go do please.
You see nothing wrong with 2 people suggesting I should get assassinated? Literally if I am Town and know we‘re likely not gonna win I prefer an Indie win over a scum win 10/10. And I‘m just never scum in any world here. I even used my damn truth tell (which I never will again, but I‘m sick and don‘t wanna f*** Town over because I didn‘t defend myself enough).

Ratchet

Not really. I was on the other end of your push and I witnessed many of your fights. Is hard to answer at your posts when you are convinced about something.
It's also hard to flip flop reads like that for scum, they prefer to be more constant in reads, except they have a large experience in playing scum.
I am not defending him like you say, I am just posting my impression about his posts. He doesn't look for me like scum posting.
No I get that Michelle - but consider, if he's town he's in the poe, he has this slam dunk result and yet he withholds it for what reason? I feel like he didn't have an explanation for my question as to why he didn't use it already, so just back filled his argument.
Gramm suggested it. Would you not die next night no matter what? So, would it even matter to you?

Michelle refused to shoot you, so, guess we need another target. With not knowing if Michelle might be scum assassin or indie assassin we should make her shoot Sukuna if scum. Or if she somehow is Sukuna or another indie make her shoot scum. Don´t even know who we should put up for assassination yet, all we know is that we are gonna take the risk, better to go down fighting instead of just waiting until time´s up.
If you're Indie hunting my next best bet is Waifubro, as much as it pains my heart.

Kills process before conversions.
So even if I find Sukuna, if I get killed, I can‘t even convert him.

Status
Not open for further replies.