[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Looks like one of Fang and Kiku has to be scum for sure from what I could read in the few minutes I am awake now, so remind me again why we‘re not lynching one of them and putting the other up for assassination?

Also Cal probably scum. I used my perma on him yet no mention of anything.
Because one of them is going to be Town and unless we lynch a scum assassin today we'll be giving them a free kill.

Ratchet

Which unfortunately Flower means you're going to have to do some analysis today. Fortunately it should take you all of two posts to see what's what.

Ratchet

Read on Michelle pls
Probably Fang's mate, her defence of him is hard to reconcile as genuine given it's pretty cut and dry.

There is also the setup spec against her regarding Assassins but that's probably neither here nor there to you. I'd need to properly ISO her tomorrow but that's where I'm leaning with her right now.

I really dislike this false narrative that Ratchet has continually constructed since today opened up. He isn't addressing what I said or arguing about it but rather forcing a false dichotomy to misconstrue my posts on purpose. I haven't been inconsistent about my focus, my scum reads, or my votes at all this game but somehow he's trying to apply this nonsense that I haven't been.

I've been on Kiku primarily the whole time.
Stop this, Ratchet.

Who claimed they can refill one shot?

This happened in the game?
Wasn't that Mitch who said they could reload someone?

1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
5. Kiku
6. hime
7. Joygirl
8. Midnight Delight
10. MitchMatch - only scum if ratchet scum ig
12. Orwellian
13. Dr_Professor83
14. MangoSenpai
15. NikaInParis
16. Flower
17. Michelle
18. Grammaton

@Michelle

Ratchet

I really dislike this false narrative that Ratchet has continually constructed since today opened up. He isn't addressing what I said or arguing about it but rather forcing a false dichotomy to misconstrue my posts on purpose. I haven't been inconsistent about my focus, my scum reads, or my votes at all this game but somehow he's trying to apply this nonsense that I haven't been.

I've been on Kiku primarily the whole time.
Stop this, Ratchet.

Wasn't that Mitch who said they could reload someone?
There is no dichotomy I'm forcing here, you've been cautious as fuck dropping these results and it makes no sense unless you actively want to sabotage your standing as town. You've got a litany of points to address, don't tell me about being obstinate until you do so.

No. I‘m shutting down your pathetic attempt at controlling a kill. How‘s that perma crush treating you? Why are you hiding it?
If you crushed me that is really unfortunate kek

If you're legitimately town you should check with Ekko if I'd be told though since I wasn't notified of anything

There is no dichotomy I'm forcing here, you've been cautious as fuck dropping these results and it makes no sense unless you actively want to sabotage your standing as town. You've got a litany of points to address, don't tell me about being obstinate until you do so.
Those have already been addressed. You have strawman'd and ignored what was convenient to construct a false narrative regarding my role, which is mechanically proven with what I said, you continue a barrage of non-talking points because you aren't actually interested in what I have replied to you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.