[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but her hide is broken after the first non-positive action it deflects, so its theoretically possible that it was broken by someone before my track procced

Thats definitely a few steps too complicated to be a likely scenario, though, especially since redirecting me onto Naomi in the first place doesn't seem too likely to have happened on night 1 when no one had any info on what either of us would do. So I default back to "Orwellian is full of shit"

How can Orwellian know it was a delayed kill that Ultra got hit with?
I didn't say I knew it was a delayed kill. Please work on your reading comprehension, my passive can help forestall delayed kills including rolecrushes and limb removals but anything permanent is only temporarily halted if someone visits me in the night phase and leads into the day phase.

I did heal Ultra and you can go back to day 3 with him confirming he visited me and was healed again. I assume he wasn't able to visit me again to offset the effects of the delayed kill with the Transfiguration/rolecrush and died, just like X/Des did. His wincon didn't change from being rolecrushed, he was able to visit me and get healed, so far everything I have said has been true.

You also are going back to this after my own mistake and fear about revealing was resolved but now double backing it is for ???? reasons?

J

Joygirl1

I didn't say I knew it was a delayed kill. Please work on your reading comprehension, my passive can help forestall delayed kills including rolecrushes and limb removals but anything permanent is only temporarily halted if someone visits me in the night phase and leads into the day phase.
Wait, how does it work? Cause tonight your queen got hit with a delayed kill, would you be able to do anything about it?

ok so lets say you have an info role and you catch a player in a lie

do you then come forward the next day and offer 3 names for the lynch?

When you see the target of that info role lie, do you just ignore it?
Nah, if I don't want to claim I make a case based on posts and push the slot until I squeeze from the thread all infos I can.
But that's me, people play in so many different ways..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
To be fair I don't think Ultra was hit by a delayed kill because he would have claimed it, as Joygirl did. So that part is probably just baloney.

Wait, how does it work? Cause tonight your queen got hit with a delayed kill, would you be able to do anything about it?
I think so? Maybe.

Here's how my passive ability is paraphrased with the healing:

"If a player who is affected by any negative status ailment or gained one in this night visits you, that ailment will be healed automatically when they visit you. Permanent ones such as amputations will only be temporarily relieved/healed for 1 cycle, after which it will resume again."

Status
Not open for further replies.