[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been around since he dropped his 'Sherlock case' on me and ran away after voting me.
Continuing Destroya hypocrite moments from the batman game, I believe we're in the forties

Apparently he is the only one who is allowed to leave the thread for a few hours. Everyone else must be at it 24/7

I read the explanation at the time, it was because she posted above, but I didn't find an interest from you to solve her slot after.
That's cause I was catching up to the thread and saw all the sukuna focus, was wondering what character she's been hinting this early cause there's barely any that had significant interactions with him, later she claimed anyways. Since I don't unvote ppl my vote will stay until I find someone else.

Fang is a lot more inoffensive & trepid here than I’ve seen when he’s been Town recently

Also doing a lot of just thinking out loud/theorizing/asking questions into the void than what I’ve seen before
This is a pretty bad mischaracterization of my town play to be honest. Also seems like a disassociation fallacy on your part, this will be probably my last post until I'm back from work in about, 9 hours since my shift starts at 12pm and I have like 15 minutes before I have to leave the home and won't be posting from my phone.

Anyway I did a quick ISO of Kweh's posts and I have one *major* issue with Hime's claim regarding a certain ability if she is town because its very similar to mine.

Regarding @KWEH
The issue is you have one of Kweh's/Tweet's posts coming at Ultra like this:

Ultras claim is definitely for real but neither the claim nor the fact that Ultra claimed the way he did are AI
Which is literally his first post in the game in day 1 and amounts to soft shading him. Weird that he does it this way when he also later claims to be an assassin after Ultra's role/claim reveal. He also votes ConquistadoR later on.

Not a huge fan of Conquistador, they're mostly flavor speccing where I'm at
[Vote lynch Conquistador]

Frozen in frozen yoghurt chat
You also have him trying to poison the well on Conq in day 1 about flavor/role speccing and dismissing his suspicion. Most of the rest of his 70+ posts are generally one-liners or fluff posting kind of things. I don't feel any real "town" play to Kweh's actions, the opening post feeling pretty damning in regards to the events tying to Ultra.

What mech is that?

Also how is Mitch different from everybody else who isn't currently doing shit?
This was in response to Flower clarifying about the Mitch wagon coming and him questioning it.

At any given moment, my thoughts probably amount to some variation of "kweh"
Kweh was also making very confident posts like this:

I'm probably gonna survive regardless, good luck getting 14 votes on anyone

And ykno, even if I don't, I have the utmost faith that y'all are gonna find the scummies on my wagon

Can't believe I wrote that last paragraph with a straight face
It seems pretty strange someone who knows another player shares a similar role to him as an assassin, starts the game shading Ultra, when he reveals not all assassins likely share the same alignment and could be on different teams and then confidently asserts he knows he's not going to die. Slip up? Don't really know but honestly don't really like it either way.

What's the read of everyone for Kiku?
Did he town up today?
Kiku seems hyper focused on Dest. But she apparently kind of just buggered and fucked off after his wagon started to die down from 6 to 4 votes now. Don't know why and don't care honestly but on the basis of thinking Naomi < Des as equating him as scum is pretty inane.

Anyway have to for real go to work, will be back later.

Continuing Destroya hypocrite moments from the batman game, I believe we're in the forties

Apparently he is the only one who is allowed to leave the thread for a few hours. Everyone else must be at it 24/7
Why do you disappear and then only pop up when I say your name? I didn't even mention you here. Ha.

Do what you want Ultra, I have to go to work. Also will say my last issue with Hime is I have a 1x ability to target a dead player and call out the names of two players who are alive who could've interacted or be involved with them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can basically heal a player like @Ultra if he targets me and temporarily *stop* kills and delay them with my healing my visitors.
Hmmmm

This could be the counter to the scum role that rolecrushes lol

Why didn't you claim this earlier though? You could have at least said something like "hey Ultra, target me yeah ;)"

Status
Not open for further replies.