[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anything this would move focus from kiku on me i'm pretty sure, since i'm "lying entire game" or whatever
If you’re a liar it incentivizes us not to give you what you want (not lynch Kiku) and not to give you a chance to convert Kiku to Town tonight (bc you won’t do it bc you’re a liar)

But could be giving him too much credit lol. I’m not gonna spend much time trying to solve Midnight like that as Idk that it’s possible lol. The best way to catch scum Midnight here is for everyone who is town to town their ass offs and leave him by default

im was down for ratchet until tweet flipped town but now idk i like it less

as scum i wouldn't use (waste) an exe if we had another town lynch lined up so im kind of of the opinion that he wouldn't either
I mean Godfathers are a staple in every game, I don't think any WIFOM surrounding Ekko is necessary here

That being said Ratchet probably shouldn't be on the chopping block today with an inno scan

Is there a reason Hime is being town read other than her reaction to her impending doom d1?
1. RippedCal
2. Ratchet
5. Kiku
6. hime
7. Joygirl
8. Midnight Delight
10. MitchMatch - only scum if ratchet scum ig
12. Orwellian
13. Dr_Professor83
14. MangoSenpai
15. NikaInParis
16. Flower
17. Michelle
18. Grammaton

@Michelle

Hime came in here like it was a smoking gun on Ratchet lol
Quoting these Ratchet defenses from yesterday. Cal was throwing shade at Ratchet the day of Tweet lynch.

(That’s right boys I’m not dropping it yet lol, still entertaining everything)
-

Ratchet would be dependent on one of those I mentioned flipping town potentially. I know Magic/Neeko was suspicious of him but selfishly gonna equate it to Magic not having a good legacy read, more so interested in why you have Michelle there instead of Midnight. So you solidly have everyone else mentioned as likely town?

Where do you stand on converting vs just eliminating Sukuna?
Can you walk me through your case with Michelle = Ratchet in equity? Specifically Michelle. Also my bad, like you sometimes I speed read a little too fast.
Here's my issue.
Michelle had no reason as scum to waste a duel to bus a teammate like Broki in that situation. It doesn't really logically pan out and puts her in squarely back in the kill zone with the public attention that draws. I don't know how much experience Michelle has in mafia games but publicly asking who she should duel seems more like a novice play then anything else unless you want to argue she was being coached though I don't know who would be able to pull that off.

Also what if none of the assassins are scum?

The game is basically in a quasi multi-ball set up:

town (sorcerers or whatever their called) vs mafia (cursed spirits) vs hostile indie (sukuna)

Granted this is an Ekko game so crazy shit is bound to be in there to make things balanced, I can see where your coming from on this but I'm not 100% sold on it.
Think about it:

- if Michelle is scum and then you have both the duel result and another potential lynch of another scum member then day 2 pans out with the scum team losing 2 players at the end of everything

- then again if Michelle is being coached and is new at mafia and she was being coached it could also logically deflect from attention on another mafia lynch

So I'm 50/50 on this
As I said, I don't know *how much* experience she has so I'm talking at this from a blind man's angle. But I still don't see much in the way of equity or overlapping interactions between her and Ratchet to see her lynch being relevant to Ratchet. What about Kiku?

Right now I'm trying to whittle things down here:

- certain people are mechanically confirmed town (like Flower and probably Joygirl)
- certain people are more or less "confirmed" town due to a lack of CC (such as yourself)
- fake roles exist and binding vows sort of buff those rules
- this leads me to chase at angles that might seem less appealing but could lead to better discussions; Nika, Michelle, Kiku, Cal

On the flip side if Michelle flips town if she's lynched, does that change your read on him? Because I don't see where your conclusion is coming from besides a narrative you want to craft around it and leaning back on Magic's legacy before he got killed.
I feel like Fang might have been setting up a Ratchet town clear through a Michelle town flip if Ratchet is scum the way out Michelle/Ratchet convo went, which eventually ended in him adding Michelle to POE.

Nika just kind of pops in and out, throws a vote and sort of, well basically just FUCKS OFF. Shady but again a novice player by his own admittance. Again can see the angle of coaching there for such a goofy tactic to be shrugged off with how it’s played and the implications iwth it.
Saw it, semi expected it to be honest, but not worried about it. If I was about self preservation I'd be leaning into it but at this point I don't really care. I can't really say it would also look good to focus on one of the major posts I'm pulling up to be about me and not expect it to then be shrugged off.
I'm not being condescending to you honestly. I just think your making a mistake and I'm clarifying anything that was lost in translation between us: my focus will be Nika, Kiku, and you swayed me with Michelle.
The town assassins don't you are probably right about. But scum assassins? How are you so confident about that? Every single flipped dead assassin like Kweh/Tweet and Ultra have had different abilities, number of shots, and other things. Would it surprise you if the idea a scum assassin being able to choose their own target or some shit like that? Hell Tweet was town and he could veto and change the target. Your argument isn't 100% airtight.
I really dislike this false narrative that Ratchet has continually constructed since today opened up. He isn't addressing what I said or arguing about it but rather forcing a false dichotomy to misconstrue my posts on purpose. I haven't been inconsistent about my focus, my scum reads, or my votes at all this game but somehow he's trying to apply this nonsense that I haven't been.

I've been on Kiku primarily the whole time.
Stop this, Ratchet.
Just quoting some relevant posts that stuck out on/to Nika, Michelle, & Ratchet

I pray scum is just in the expected POE.

However. Things never go well when I’m alive this late in the game. Which makes me paranoid I’m about to lynch through this whole POE and and find out I still lost lol.

Day 5 - Vote Count 1

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 5 - Vote Count 1 (As of Post # 8794)

Votes:
Michelle ->
Mid

Count:
Mid = 1
(Michelle)

Non Voters = 9 (Ratchet, Mid, Blue, Mitch, Kiku, Prof, Gram, Mango, Charlie)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

A little more than 9 hours are left

Day 5 ends in - Countdown

Please let me know in role PM if day extension is required as this day was only 26 hours. If majority agrees to extend the day it will be extended by 24 hours.

Living Players - [10/27]
1. @Ratchet
2. @Kiku
3. @Midnight Delight
4. @MitchMatch
5. @Dr_Professor83
6. @MangoSenpai
7. @NikaInParis @Mashiro Blue
8. @Flower @Charlie
9. @Michelle
10. @Grammaton

Dead Players - [17/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2
9. @KWEH (Kento Nanami) - Lynched Day 3
10. @Neeko (Utahime Iori) - Died Night 3
11. @Ultra (Naobito Zen'in) - Died Night 3
12. @ConquistadoR (Mei Mei) - Died Night 3
13. @Destroya (Panda) - Died Night 3
14. @RippedCal (Jugo) - Died Day 4
15. @Orwellian (Hanami) - Lynched Day 4
16. @Joygirl (Masamichi Yaga) - Died Night 4
17. @hime (Akari Nitta Transfigured Human) - Died Night 4

Last edited:
Like I said, my focus is at looking at flipped mafia posts (this started last night but i fell asleep)

Ripped started by defending Hime, who was a wagon, for town credit
Why do you like Naomi already?
Adressed at Flower, mafia dislikes early town reads on people who they want to push - looks good for Flower/Charlie imo
This suggestion kind of sticks out like a sore thumb, do you have Dr Prof as strong Town?
Again a curious reaction here, it's like Ripped liked the push on Prof. I suspected Prof who played pretty odd at first, but after I realised some of his posts make sense from town perspective and I changed my read
I’m liking Cal so far
But i don't understand some of his reads
Null.

He hadn't done anything to warrant a vote yet.
Reloaded had a balanced presence - trying to figure why Ripped made his first push on him.
Suggesting it as a meme vote seems tmi'ish tho, u should be asking for the reasons rather than shading the vote if u have them nullb
TMI on Prof being town here, what everyone thinks?
Uh, why do you think this?
Same thought as me must be TOWN
This is so ambiguous, idk what to make of it
Let's lynch Reloaded tbh

Vote Lynch : Dr. Reloaded
I checked, Reloaded didn't show himself very towny so maybe mafia considered he can be pushed. Someone in the team wanted Reloaded dead and that means that someone feared him because of that exe
Meh. Give it a couple of cycles :milaugh:
An eg of a towny mindset that mafia don't want to exist itg

I will go on after work with this.
My experience tells me that early game interaction are more AI than later ones because mafia didn't make yet pocketings and pushes. That if anyone is curious why I take so old posts.

Day 5 - Vote Count 1

Votes:
Michelle ->
Mid

Count:
Mid = 1
(Michelle)

Non Voters = 9 (Ratchet, Mid, Blue, Mitch, Kiku, Prof, Gram, Mango, Charlie)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

A little more than 9 hours are left

Day 5 ends in - Countdown

Please let me know in role PM if day extension is required as this day was only 26 hours. If majority agrees to extend the day it will be extended by 24 hours.

Living Players - [10/27]
1. @Ratchet
2. @Kiku
3. @Midnight Delight
4. @MitchMatch
5. @Dr_Professor83
6. @MangoSenpai
7. @NikaInParis @Mashiro Blue
8. @Flower @Charlie
9. @Michelle
10. @Grammaton

Dead Players - [17/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2
9. @KWEH (Kento Nanami) - Lynched Day 3
10. @Neeko (Utahime Iori) - Died Night 3
11. @Ultra (Naobito Zen'in) - Died Night 3
12. @ConquistadoR (Mei Mei) - Died Night 3
13. @Destroya (Panda) - Died Night 3
14. @RippedCal (Jugo) - Died Day 4
15. @Orwellian (Hanami) - Lynched Day 4
16. @Joygirl (Masamichi Yaga) - Died Night 4
17. @hime (Akari Nitta Transfigured Human) - Died Night 4
Looks like I still have a vote
@Midnight Delight

Mafia targeted me with an action to nullify my vote and Midnight knows it?

@Mashiro Blue I need reads on Michelle & Midnight lol.

I know you subbed. But we gotta have it lol. If you’re town help me out here.

@Michelle I need reads from you too. Assuming we’re looking for 2 scum, who is it?
Digging in posts, not sure yet.
I want to know if I can clear Nika in any way, if you find anything would be helpful.
Also if you find he is mafia for sure, i will be pissed because I choose wrong my action last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.