[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if she flips town? Would you still be okay with the results because of her behavior?
Not a post for a mate, scum wouldn't ruin the narrative of a mate
So far leaning town on:

Ultra
Flower
Prof
Ratchet
Grammaton
Naomi
Tweet

Would be fine with lynching for inactivity or just fluffing:

Midnight
Mr. Reloaded

Everyone else null

The two above I would prefer getting rid of on principle
What kind of mafia player is Orwellian? Would he put one/ two mates in town reads?
Would ignore all his mates?
Would bus?

Don't think I did since your post was "vote her or give alternatives to wagon" but it's a moot point. I'd prefer Midnight but at this point Hime is being selfish. Will give her about 2 hours to give something contribution or when I come home I'll vote her.
Buddying with Hime to discredit her when any of her defenders (Ripped, Orwellian) flips mafia. The kind of stategy they had with twitter.

So Midnight claims he knows who Gojo is when the discussion veers back to him being wagon'd after Hime claimed/revealed.
That one post is better from Midnight then anything else he's said in the game but it feels almost forced
Oh? So you don't think he should be lynched? Alternatives then?
Orwellian pushed Midnight without much conviciton (it's true all his pushes were the same)
Otoh Midnight was not bothered by town because of his claims. I don't think he knows who Gojo is, but taking into account the mafia wincon he tried to obtain infos about Gojo
Can someone please tell me why is Hime sussed?

I read all her posts and nothing seemed weird about them
Midnight supporting the narrative of the other 2 flipped mafia.
I don't know if this is really incriminating him, but seems like a plan to pocket Hime on long term.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not a post for a mate, scum wouldn't ruin the narrative of a mate

What kind of mafia player is Orwellian? Would he put one/ two mates in town reads?
Would ignore all his mates?
Would bus?
I feel like you're focusing too much on establishing that Fang isn't aligned with Flower/Charlie here Michelle - I think that's basically a given anyway because Mafia Flower probably isn't going to invite death by Sukuna. That's been the crux of your ISO'ing actually - I don't mind a wider perspective and all but I need to see more around the Nika/Blue slot from this. As it stands I can't really see much from these ISO's so far, to the point where I would call them mostly performative.

To answer your question, Fang is a very cowardly scum player, I don't think he would actively bus, he'd probably ignore them or bring them up in safe discussions.

Day 5 - Vote Count 2

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 5 - Vote Count 2 ( As of Post # 8853)

Votes:
Michelle ->
Mid
Ratchet -> Kiku
Blue -> Kiku
Gram -> Kiku
Charlie -> Kiku
Mid -> Kiku

Count:
Kiku = 5
(Ratchet, Blue, Gram, Charlie, Mid)
Mid = 1 (Michelle)

Non Voters = 4 (Mitch, Prof, Mango, Kiku)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes

A little more than 3 hours are left
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to achieve majority

Day 5 ends in - Countdown

Please let me know in role PM if day extension is required as this day was only 26 hours. If majority agrees to extend the day it will be extended by 24 hours.

Living Players - [10/27]
1. @Ratchet
2. @Kiku
3. @Midnight Delight
4. @MitchMatch
5. @Dr_Professor83
6. @MangoSenpai
7. @NikaInParis @Mashiro Blue
8. @Flower @Charlie
9. @Michelle
10. @Grammaton

Dead Players - [17/27]
1. @T-Pein™ (Aoi Todo) - Lynched Day 1
2. @Mr. Reloaded (Choso) - Died Night 1
3. @MonochromeYoru (Noritoshi Kamo) - Died Night 1
4. @Psylocke (Momo Nishimiya) - Left Game Day 2
5. @Underworld Broker (Dagon) - Lost Duel Day 2
6. @Dr. Watson @Reborn (Kiyotaka Ijichi) - Executed Day 2
7. @Naomi (Riko Amanai) - Died Night 2
8. @Alwaysmind (Atsuya Kusakabe) - Died Night 2
9. @KWEH (Kento Nanami) - Lynched Day 3
10. @Neeko (Utahime Iori) - Died Night 3
11. @Ultra (Naobito Zen'in) - Died Night 3
12. @ConquistadoR (Mei Mei) - Died Night 3
13. @Destroya (Panda) - Died Night 3
14. @RippedCal (Jugo) - Died Day 4
15. @Orwellian (Hanami) - Lynched Day 4
16. @Joygirl (Masamichi Yaga) - Died Night 4
17. @hime (Akari Nitta Transfigured Human) - Died Night 4

Last edited:
Almost caught up, friends.

I am pretty confused about a few things so need a bit of recap even after that from someone here. What happened to @Ultra ? @Joygirl why are you voting Destroya? Did you not before read him as town due to his activity in day 1? What has changed between that and now in day 2? Is this because of Naomi hiding behind Grammaton but not understanding how her role works?

Kiku also seems hellbent on Destroya.
Conq is hyper focused for the most part on Broki.
Why is Midnight's trolling and cookie crumbles about having vague *info* on who Gojo is being seriously still considered? I hate to echo Ratchet on this but he's not going to be very helpful in scum hunting besides wasting posts so why any hestitation about his slot not being assassinated due to uselessness to town, even if he is town?

And what happened to the Broki wagon?
Actually this post is pretty bold and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Orwellian bussing Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.