What do you mean? Alevism is barely a few centuries old and started with a Sufi preacher, did it not? It wouldn’t even be around for that long because Sufism itself wasn’t around for that long.
It’s stated that Alevism officially started in the 13th century. The scholars of Ahmed Yesevi went from Khorasan to Anatolia and spread the teachings. You could say that this is the official birthdate of todays Alevism but our history began with the events of Karbala. This why I said 1500 years. The teachings and views were the same.
My ancestors fled from Mekka to Medina and then to Khorasan. After that they came to Anatolia to spread Alevism and we stayed here since the 13th century
Post automatically merged:

For which party would you vote if elections were held tomorrow?

@Cross_Marian @DarkestKnightofSpoilers ?
I have literally no idea
I hate every party

Last edited:
Jesus advocated for redistribution of wealth

People on weeb forum - He wasnt left winged
Charity isn't redistribution of wealth lol you guys are making stuff out of the air now
Post automatically merged:

Jesus tried to instigate a revolution and failed.
if by revolution you mean radical change of the values and norms in society,then yes,he did.But he wasn't a commie for fucks sake lol

Last edited:
A certain ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; Honor your father and mother.’” He replied, “I have kept all these since my youth.” When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “There is still one thing lacking. Sell all that you own and distribute the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.” But when he heard this, he became sad; for he was very rich. Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God” (Luke 18:18–25).

A man was there named Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was rich. He was trying to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was short in stature. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree to see him, because he was going to pass that way. When Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today.” So he hurried down and was happy to welcome him. All who saw it began to grumble and said, “He has gone to be the guest of one who is a sinner.” Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, “Look, half of my possessions, Lord, I will give to the poor; and if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I will pay back four times as much.” Then Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he too is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek out and to save the lost” (Luke 19:2-10).

Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.” But he said to him, “Friend, who set me to be a judge or arbitrator over you?” And he said to them, “Take care! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of possessions” (Luke 12:13–15).

@NAMELESS Here, Jesus advocated for wealthy to sell their possessions and give it to the poor

I’ll kill you bitch. You’re dead. I’m not a big pinaple guy btw, I’m more of a mushroom guy myself. But I’ll kill you. I won’t forget. You’re dead. Dead, dead, dead.
I have literally no idea
I hate every party
same
Charity=volunteer donation out of good faith.
Wealth distribution=gov endorsed theft.
The problem with taxes is that the government uses them for bullshit and pays officials too high wages.

A certain ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; Honor your father and mother.’” He replied, “I have kept all these since my youth.” When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “There is still one thing lacking. Sell all that you own and distribute the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.” But when he heard this, he became sad; for he was very rich. Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God” (Luke 18:18–25).

A man was there named Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was rich. He was trying to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was short in stature. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree to see him, because he was going to pass that way. When Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today.” So he hurried down and was happy to welcome him. All who saw it began to grumble and said, “He has gone to be the guest of one who is a sinner.” Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, “Look, half of my possessions, Lord, I will give to the poor; and if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I will pay back four times as much.” Then Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he too is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek out and to save the lost” (Luke 19:2-10).

Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.” But he said to him, “Friend, who set me to be a judge or arbitrator over you?” And he said to them, “Take care! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of possessions” (Luke 12:13–15).

@NAMELESS Here, Jesus advocated for wealthy to sell their possessions and give it to the poor
yes,he did.But that was charity,not wealth distribution.Big difference.Greed is a deadly sin even,but that doesnt mean people should live like beggars.The first one was invite to follow Jesus,so the dude needed to get rid of his old life and follow Jesus.The second is about charity and paying debts.The third is a call to watch out for the deadly sin of greed.There is nothing about wealth redistribution there.
Here it seems people need to earn a living by their labor:
Genesis 3:19
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.