Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

I read also they heading against strong foes, probably Calamities but also the Numbers could be mean as the strong foes too since the number 8 shows up in this chapter. I can´t see Luffy and Zoro dealing with all Calamity and Numbers together.
Queen and the Numbers would be already a hard matchup,adding to this all the headliners who aren´t weak either in a teamfight.
Usopp, Chopper and Tama will defeat the numbers. Usopp's tale of defeating 10 monsters, Chopper's Monster Point is literally a monster and Tama's Kibi Dango.

And, why Marco is actually here?

He refused to come to wano. And,weevil was after him. What changed Marco thoughts?

Don't tell me Marco and Neko ran away due to weevil lmao

There is something off about this

Also, why oda is directing everyone to wano?

Even teach was shown leaving to go somewhere and most likely it's wano because there is a possibility that Teach has links with Xebec
Honestly think he only turned down Neko before he realized Weevil would have to deal with Marines. Realizing it now it actually makes sense if he changed his mind.

I hope the other WB pirates are here.

So far this act 3 is coming different than what people and me expected.
Expectation: Beast and Big Mom are ready for Luffy's arrival, King the Wildfire will kick his ass and go wild in Fire Festival
Reality: Luffy vs fodders, Oda clowning Big Mom Pirates yet again and again
My worst fear at this moment is that Oda using Big mom to nerf Kaido via the OLinlin shit:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:
I really really really really hope that Big mom don´t change all of sudden and fighting off Kaido too, that would be the worst and bad writing which Oda would done in all the last years, god even thinking of this shit make me angry...
:pepemy::pepemy:

Bogard

You can't win
The Who's Who thing is probably red herring.

He thinks he is Queen's target probably because he doesn't hide the fact he aim at taking their position, but it doesn't make sense imo that Queen suddenly decided to do this now when it's implied to be something he has been aiming for since a while with King/Jack welcoming such challenges

The way Queen spoke however made it seem like he caught on into something deeper than this, like one of the flying six being a snitch. That's why i still think it's Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.